Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with everyth... 118 74.68%

No, I have to disagree with you on this. 16 10.13%

I'm mixed. 19 12.03%

Other/ N.A 5 3.16%

Total:158
Normchacho said:
eva01beserk said:

Read again what I ssaid and tell me if I said that peaple have left the country over this. I said basicly cuz theese people get marked for life like people who comit actual crimes and dont get employed or cant live in some areas or arent permited anyware near children.

And let me show you a few examples.

Man facing charges for disagreeing with someone over twiter.    Video and article, wich you prefer.

http://www.infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNb7W8ZbjI0

Man fired over joke. Not even to an audience, in private to a friend and a feminist was evesdroping and reported him. 

http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/21/a-dongle-joke-that-spiraled-way-out-of-control/

NObel prize winer fired and removed from all sientist association and/or reserch for saying a joke over crushes in the work places.

http://news.yahoo.com/nobel-prize-winning-scientist-says-forced-resign-125443022.html

Man almost got fired after landing prove on comet for wearing a animated shirt with women in it. dint get fired cuz he was to important to the reserch, but man this thouse SJW's try.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/15/shirt-comet-girls-feminism-column/19083607/

Man got fired for racist coment. they dint know his name or anything, they post the video online so somebody could identify him and inform his employer.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/pa-man-fired-over-racist-tirade-anti-fracking-protest/

Women accused of racist post for aggreing with black lives matter crowd and saying all lives matter to. She was not fired, nor do theey seem to be after her as badly after she apologiest, most likely cuz it was a woman. I could nt find the man who said it first who was I belive a chief officer or something higher up, I doubt he got off as easy, while still also trying to please the black lives matter comunity and saying they matter just as much as whites.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/09/college-president-sorry-for-saying-all-lives-matter.html

Theres much more, but you can at least try and give it a search online. Cuz you would have to be living under a cave to never hear these crazzy reactions the SJW's have had, or you just look the other way or you just agree with the insanity.

First off, did you actually read those? Because I have a hard time believing that you did and still decided to post those as an example of the poor victims. Like the guy who called the black camera man a "Lazy monkey" and started making chimpanzee noises at him, how anyone let that poor man be fired is beyond me...right?

But, once again, all of that is besides the point. The current situation is an unbelievably small price to pay for our freedom of speech. Nobody should have to be reminded of what the alternative is.

To be perfectly fair and objective (and I'm even playing my "dated a black girl for two years" card here)... That guy legitimately looked like a chimp. Nothing to do with the color of his skin- the bone structure around his mouth gave him a "chimpy" look.

That said, the guy was also clearly racist as shit.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

There is such a thing a white privilege in the US. Having lived here all my life and studying social interactions its really crazy to deny it. There is really not enough time to explain and a lot of you are already conditioned to ignore social issues simply because it doesn't make you feel good or something like that. Some folks can't ignore it or dismiss it because it is their life. It determines whether they can feed their kids or send them to better schools. It breaks families apart and does all that harsh nasty stuff that you don't like talking about so I suggest you stop bringing it up.

mah062 said:

I don't believe every race is equal in every way. It is true that African Americans enjoy fried chicken more than other races usually do. That's why you find fried chicken places in the ghettos. And saying the Ghettos are mostly African American is also a true statement. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. It's just the way it is. Asians are generally smarter than whites. There is no denying that. African Americans are the least intelligent race. I believe their average IQ is in the mid 80's range. Like I said, there is a REASON all the third world countries are in Africa. There is a reason they've never developed. Arabs are also pretty low on IQ. Most Arabic countries have an average IQ below 90. No, races aren't equal. But I don't believe you should judge someone based on their skin color because there are ALWAYS those who break stereotypes. I know very stupid whites, very intelligent blacks. I know an Asian who isn't smart. But when people say races are the same, they're lying. It's the cold hard truth.

this is so racist , misinformed and ignorant

you a fvcking racist brah

Most people are superficial. We judge people on their looks all the time, and sure racial identity plays into that big time.

We haven't evolved yet to the point where it's a non-issue, it will probably still require a few hundred years. That said I think we are improving, each generation tends to be less racist than their parents (this isn't always true, but generally speaking I think it is). 

When you meet a racist piece of crap, usually their parents are more racist than they are, so at least I think we headed in the right direction.

Wyrdness said:

Here's the full quote of my first reply.

"We aren't, if you place a group of infants together they'd get along just fine, the's a term "Love is natural, Hate is learnt", people's characters are influenced by their surroundings and who is around them. We aren't built like how you say we're taught to be that way, some of us are just able to maintain an open mind."

This is in response to when someone specifically said we're not all a little bit racist at which point you bring up the current concept of bias essentially like you're tying racism and the development of preference togther, your very own quote from your link flat out says it can LEAD to bias and prejudice after trying to understand the world, not that it's a default trait in other words it's a developed trait that is caused by what we learn from around us. Your scientific this and that is actually saying flat out what I'm saying here these aren't default traits they're ones that are developed through learning.

I said we're not all a little bit racist, but we all have our bias and prejudice. That is natural and ineviteble. We label and generalize everything we come across. We have to identify the good and the bad, just like that, to quickly be able to react properly. To survive. We are basic and simple. I say NOTHING about racism being default or normal behaviour. Is this the fourth, or fifth time you say it? I just can't understand you. I never meant to start this massive discussion. I thought this whole thing with biases to be super obvious. I never expected a single reply, and especially not one that claimed the opposite.

I would say, as humans are prone to differentiate and judge based on arbitrary things and feelings, racism seems like a pretty predictable human trait. Its just so easy to do, when we have a system built-in to put everyone and everything into these mind-boxes and generalize. But yes, you have to learn hatred. Irrational biases however, are an inevitable result of how we are wired. As do all the articles say. Want me to pull quotes? Its all there. I can show you 2 books as well that I came across that talk about it in great length. We generalize. We stereotype. We discriminate. Its not fair, its not necessarily logical and its both positive and negative.

You're saying we discriminate against people who are born different from us by default I say that's BS and is what I pulled in the first place, children are more curious towards each other they only know as a survival instinct to run from something that doesn't resemble another human or something far bigger than themselves, skin colour and such is a non issue them, it's only when they begin to understand the world around them that they develop such discriminate traits to those born differently.

A white kid in a white community seeing a black person for the first time can get very scared, because its very different. If that same kid was born in a mixed family/community of whites and blacks, then an asian could produce the same reaction. Skin colour DIFFERENT FROM THE GROUP is absolutely a big factor. Anything that isn't part of the safe, "in-group" will be scary. They will prefer to be with their own, no matter what that means to them. It doesn't have to be skin colour, but it absolutely could be.

You need to seperate the individual from the group. It is not one kid, born in a bubble, rejecting anything thats different. Its one kid born in a specific environment, surrounded by specific people, and rejecting the things that differ from all of that.

Your "group of infants"-thing just means that they will consider that group to be the "in"-group, the safe one. It doesn't change anything. That's just positive discrimination towards your own.

Again, this is extremely common in these articles as well. And its not difficult to find out about. We are wired to identify the safe "in-group" and to be careful when we come in contact with the "out-group", us and them. Its not racism, its survival through generalizing and being biased towards "your own" and giving "the rest" lower priority. We discriminate against those who are different, to promote our own group. One of those articles talk about a part of your brain that activates when looking at group dynamics, and we can see this in adults as well (because its basic human nature). For example, a team of ppl in an office doing a project together will identify teammembers as part of the good group and non-teammembers as part of the lesser good group. They will care more for their teammembers, just as.. Ah. I'm being redundant. Its the exact same thing.

My last line is in response to your constant attempt at personal attacks, you seem to take the open mind part personally like someone ran over your dog when it's just referencing that some people don't let their preferences dictate them as much, I'm letting you know if you want to take it there I'll deliver what you're looking for just ask for it,  you clearly lost sleep over this after declaring bye bye only to come squirming back.

You claimed you had the right to treat people badly (and wanted others to do the same) if they didn't live by your definition of being open minded. Dehumanizing those you do not agree with, to justify bad behaviour. I find that kind of attitude deplorable, and dangerous. That is all. Constant, personal attacks? I don't see it that way. I'm not the judge on that one though.

There are so many things that I've replied to in this silly commentchain that you just completely ignored. I told you why I was annoyed already, and yeah, that was unnecessary on my part. You made me realize that. I stated my reason, very clearly, and got over it. That was several days ago. Your earlier comments carried a lot of irritation as well, in case you haven't noticed. I don't see how this is in any way relevant though. Unless, you really are losing sleep and you're pulling a "NO, YOU!" *points finger* I'm not angry. Want me to sprinkle my comments with smileyfaces? >.< If you're reading my comments with an angry voice, know that it should be a decently neutral one.

Well here I am, "squirming back" once again. I mean.. what are you trying to accomplish with that? :/ Is that a personal attack? If you quote me, I'll see it in the sidebar. Its not like its invisible, I don't have to hunt it down. I see it everytime I log on. So I looked. Whoa! Crazy, right? Curiosity got the better of me, I guess. I wasnt very keen on continuing when you didn't listen to me, but I figured I'd try again since I left in a hurry. Just as I said before, feel free to try to convince me. Show me some facts or something. Or at least try to refute the stuff I've said.
 I'll stick around a bit more.

This is my opinion, and you don't have to care in the slightest, but I still find your invitation to escalation aggressive.