By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You A Casual, Core Or Hardcore Gamer?

Are You A Casual, Core Or Hardcore Gamer?

Casual 29 12.78%

Core 127 55.95%

Hardcore 71 31.28%

Total:227
Uabit said:
Very hardcore. I barely play on consoles now.

hat very much looks like you're saying you can't be hardcore if you're a console owner. Let me guess what you play on.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I'd say im inbetween (casual with Wii U and hardcore with PS4). Depends on the game as well.

I'd probably say core. I play games, but not like a ton of them. I just play a little bit of what I like.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It depends on whether there are games I want to play. Most of the time I'm just playing something random on Steam once or twice a week while waiting for the big games to come out. When there's something I REALLY like, I usually play non-stop until I complete it so I'd say I'm a core gamer.

I consider myself hardcore gamer because almost all of my free time is spent playing games or arguing about games on internet forums and image boards.

Around the Network

Define those terms. Depending on the definitions, I think I could be any of those.

Don't game daily anymore, but still enough to be a core gamer, besides I am posting on this site, so I can't be a casual

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Im a Nintender.

Hardcore. I still play Runescape to this day, going on 11 years. My dedication is unwavering.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Hardcore-lly Casual.

I'm now filled with determination.