By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Now 7.24mil Sold Lifetime! (ahead of SC+DD)

That attach ratio is insane. I think the only game with a better attach ratio is Wii Sports.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Well, the sales are still goin'? Impressive. It passed DD, which I hear is quite good.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahead of Double Dash, I wanted that to happen.

And by a pretty big margin too, now it could even catch up to Super Mario Kart. The game's done quite well on WiiU.

Now you just gotta dig up those threads of people claiming that it will be the worst selling release.

Oh My!!!! Over 50% of Wii U owners has the game!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Remember that article that said that MK8 would be the lowest selling MK game ever?

That's pretty insane if you ask me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Jranation said:
Oh My!!!! Over 50% of Wii U owners has the game!!!!!

More accurate around 60% Wii U owners has MK8. :)

Amazing numbers.. never would expect it to do so well!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

As I always said.Wii U may be the less succesful Nintendo console sales wise, but the installed base is made mostly of hardcore gamers(By hardcore i mean people that buy lots of games for the system, like 6 or 7+ games).Mario Kart 8 has a real chance of beating Super Mario Kart and even maybe Mario Kart 64

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1