By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - XCOM 2 is OUT NOW!! You excited?

Slimebeast said:
Ther's 57,248 concurrent players playing XCOM 2 on Steam now, now that North America has been able to play it for one hour. Tomorrow night should see over 100,000 concurrent players. Success!

Damn that was fast lol. Then again last night on the thread for the UK unlocking, there were plenty of users all replying to the same thread that in 5 minutes we reached like 10 pages.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
JEMC said:

No, I don't have a Steam Controller, I use a wired Xbox360 pad. I've been thinking about getting a new controller because the lest analog stick is starting to feel awkward and I've been eyeing the XboxOne controller, but it's 50€ ...

Maybe you can go with Thrustmaster GP XID or Nacon GC-100XF - they are XInput compatible, and about 25 euros. If there is good warranty, I always find this kind of solutions preferable to original controllers.

HoloDust said:
JEMC said:

No, I don't have a Steam Controller, I use a wired Xbox360 pad. I've been thinking about getting a new controller because the lest analog stick is starting to feel awkward and I've been eyeing the XboxOne controller, but it's 50€ ...

Maybe you can go with Thrustmaster GP XID or Nacon GC-100XF - they are XInput compatible, and about 25 euros. If there is good warranty, I always find this kind of solutions preferable to original controllers.

I've seen the Thrustmaster and it looks very cheap, I'll take a look at the Nacon one.

Tho I'll probably get the controller the same way I got the first one: second hand. It will be original and cheap.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

haha, had my first crash right after the prologue, seems I can't start it because us are now in full downloading mode. Indeed, the game seems much lethal, there's more options. Graphically very demanding. One important point, the game does not support traditional X360 controller, only steam controller nobody bought. So back to mouse and keybd !

Need... to..... sleep.....
My Surface Book did not have a break for like 20 hours....

Really love the game

Around the Network

The game is awesome, really well made with care and attention, hope it sells well.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

According to SteamSpy it has sold 563,000 copies already.

I estimate that the publisher Take-Two brings in $30 for each of those copies sold which means total revenue so far is ~$16.9 million.

Apparently it's doing extremely well for both XCOM 2 and TR: http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-and-xcom-2-are-selling-extremely-well-on-pc-36079

Also where is VGC's review of XCOM 2?, I know someone writing those articles has to be using a PC and Cities Skylines if I remember got reviewed on here as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This game is definitely going on my wishlist but right now I already have way too many games to play. XCom: Enemy Unknown was a really great surprise to me (especially since I got it free in a Bioshock bundle)

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
This game is definitely going on my wishlist but right now I already have way too many games to play. XCom: Enemy Unknown was a really great surprise to me (especially since I got it free in a Bioshock bundle)

Ok i have to ask you. Who is the guy in you avater? he looks like his whering naten drakes cloths with a different haircut.. What game is he from??, or did you just like make him??

He's Jason Brody from Far Cry 3

Signature goes here!