By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - XCOM 2 is OUT NOW!! You excited?

I know some of you go with the "it's on PC", but you have to realize all the other platforms have their exclusives as well, I mean it's too bad X game is exclusive to PS or Xbox or Nintendo systems. You can't really argue one way and not the other.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
I've pre-paid for it already (Digital Deluxe edition) and waiting on Friday!

this for me too !

Cannot stop watching every XCom 2 "Let's play" on YouTube :)

My PC is ready for it...

GMG just sent me the email with my key for the Deluxe edition.

It's on guys, the time for pre-loading is now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
GMG just sent me the email with my key for the Deluxe edition.

It's on guys, the time for pre-loading is now.

Just booted up Steam and the pop up banner has the preload option with click for more details. Downloading right now!

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:

Just booted up Steam and the pop up banner has the preload option with click for more details. Downloading right now!

It's torture for me ebcause it's only just turned Thu in the UK and I'll no doubt have to wait till Fri evening to play the damn thing since Steam store has some weird timezone activation thing going on, I wasn't able to play Homeworld: DoK for most of the day it was supposed to be "released", only until like 5pm was I finally able to play it which bummed me out just a bit. I should be able to play it the moment it turns the day of release in the UK.

Well since me and Kapi thought the game was properly out (claims 4th Feb on Steam currently), it's apparently not going to unlock until at least 11pm which is an hour away from it being Feb 5th, basically quite very late into the day.

Only one hour til it opens for play in Europe. Gonna call in sick tomorrow.

4 minutes left here. I'm actually glad I managed to shift my Friday work schedule to Sat, now I can go to my local Cinema when the latest films come out and the latest games that arrive.

zero129 said:
Sprash said:
even as a pc gamer I'm not that excited, but maybe I will play it in the future who knows.

Yes i think we all know by now that nothing on PC interests you, No need you letting us know every chance you get. Maybe you should just sell your "Supposed" pc since nothing on the platform interests you. You do know owning a PC doesnt make you a PC gamer right??.

So maybe when they port the game to PS4 it might Interest you more then..

lol what reason does he have for being like that...

I hate the PC elitist mentality like the next guy, but nobody can be against PC gaming itself.