By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed That Bravely Second Is Censored Outside Of Japan - Uncensored News

lol this feels even more offensive to Native Americans imo, by replacing the natives with cowboys. And what about Europe and PAL regions its not an issue here? Why get european taste constantley butched together with the american?

Around the Network

So many censorship news lately, and for so small reasons.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

RolStoppable said:
Looks like another case of censorship that belongs in the category of "if that bothers you, then you have much bigger problems to deal with than that censorship".

yes it bothers me because its an issue of Americans not us. Why do we europeans get always the same version like the americans? 

should have both skins though. but i'm fine with it, as long as other things are kept.

RolStoppable said:
Looks like another case of censorship that belongs in the category of "if that bothers you, then you have much bigger problems to deal with than that censorship".

Exactly. Like the fact that localization and self editing is not censorship.

If you want to play the original intended version, get a japanese console and learn japanese. People are acting like localization hasn't been happening in videogames for 30+ years. 99% of the games you people are playing are "censored."

Around the Network

Can't say I'm surprised by this change, unfortunately.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

This is just nintendo doing what they always do, no surprise here.

RolStoppable said:

Are you absolutely sure?

Is this topic the reason why you changed your avi, or it's just a coincidence?

RolStoppable said:
Mike321 said:

Is this topic the reason why you changed your avi, or it's just a coincidence?

Pure coincidence, Mike. Pure coincidence.

If you say so

I find this change odd, but I dont think it matters.

MS has balls, KI has a native character with native garb.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)