By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct leaked for February 3rd!

Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Pikmin 4 announced for Wii U only made me think this is fake. I mean, worst case scenario I could it see being a Wii U/NX game, but it's probably a NX only game.

Anyway, I hope we get a direct soon. But Zelda... well, I think we're only seeing it at E3.

Why should it be a NX game? NX is still most likely a 2017 thing.

And why should we see Zelda next time at E3? The game is launching this year! They have to promote it.

After all leaks/imputs not only from devs, insiders and analysts, but also from actual companies that are working on the thing, you seriously think it will release only in 2017? 

About Zelda... I think it's clear why: It'll release on both consoles so they're probably saving it for E3 when they announce their next system. I could ask you backwards: why haven't they showed us anything since TGA (December 2014) besides a 10 seconds teaser with nothing going on? The answer is above.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Pikmin 4 and Mother 3 localization confirm this leak is not true

LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Pikmin 4 announced for Wii U only made me think this is fake. I mean, worst case scenario I could it see being a Wii U/NX game, but it's probably a NX only game.

Anyway, I hope we get a direct soon. But Zelda... well, I think we're only seeing it at E3.

And why should we see Zelda next time at E3? The game is launching this year! They have to promote it.

After all leaks/imputs not only from devs, insiders and analysts, but also from actual companies that are working on the thing, you seriously think it will release only in 2017? 

About Zelda... I think it's clear why: It'll release on both consoles so they're probably saving it for E3 when they announce their next system. I could ask you backwards: why haven't they showed us anything since TGA (December 2014) besides a 10 seconds teaser with nothing going on? The answer is above.

I explained it before why NX is no 2016. So I won't do that again.

And it's not clear that Zelda won't be shown until E3 and that it's going to be on NX. It's just a dream or something in your head and definitely not a fact. You should probably learn the difference between "clear" and "wish".

Mike321 said:
Pikmin 4 [...] confirm this leak is not true

And why? Do you know that the development of Pikmin 4 is already confirmed?

Gamemaster87 said:

Found it on 4chan. Could be fake, but it seemed so well amde to me, that I wanted to share it:

Nintendo Direct 2.3.2016

- New trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. The game features a Hero Mode and allows easy inventory control with the gamepad. It also includes an updated version of Link's Crossbow Training. This version uses the Wii U Gamepad as a controller to aim. Players who own the Wii version can also use the Wii Zapper. Twilight Princess HD launches on 3/4.

- "Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenges" announced for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS eshop. In this game you use your amiibo of characters from the Super Mario series to play stages based on that character. The game supports the amiibo of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Rosalina, Bowser and Bowser Jr. It will launch on Nintendo eshop on 2/11 for free until 3/31. Starting 4/1 it will cost $7.99.

Sounds fake... although Link's crossbow training included? I've been ignoring the port, but that could be interesting to get xD

Still the Mini amiibo game is said to be only free when you buy some selected figurines.
It'd be strange for them to offer it free for a month and a half. 

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

DLC story for XCX. = nice
Pikmin 4 announced = nice

rest = kinda meh.

Im amazed that people say this direct would suck. No it would not. This would probably be one of the best directs ever

Gamemaster87 said:
Mike321 said:
Pikmin 4 [...] confirm this leak is not true

And why? Do you know that the development of Pikmin 4 is already confirmed?

I know, but they wouldn't reveal the game in a random direct when then can do it on E3

Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:

I explained it before why NX is no 2016. So I won't do that again.

And it's not clear that Zelda won't be shown until E3 and that it's going to be on NX. It's just a dream or something in your head and definitely not a fact. You should probably learn the difference between "clear" and "wish".

Don't wanna bring some argument? Fine, then good luck for you and the other 10 people on this forum that think NX is an exclusively 2017 thing.

I'd love to hear you explain why they haven't showed us Zelda since December 2014 and suddenly will show it in some random Direct even being 4 months away of E3 and their next console's reveal. I they show us anything, it will be similar to what they did last year (small teaser with almost nothing).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I sure would be pleased if this rumor never comes to life. Because that would be a pretty underwhelming Direct.