By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct leaked for February 3rd!

Mike321 said:
Gamemaster87 said:
Mike321 said:
Pikmin 4 [...] confirm this leak is not true

And why? Do you know that the development of Pikmin 4 is already confirmed?

I know, but they wouldn't reveal the game in a random direct when then can do it on E3

Well they did with Wind Waker HD. And X, if I might recall.

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Pikmin 4 announced for Wii U only made me think this is fake. I mean, worst case scenario I could it see being a Wii U/NX game, but it's probably a NX only game.

Anyway, I hope we get a direct soon. But Zelda... well, I think we're only seeing it at E3.

Why should it be a NX game? NX is still most likely a 2017 thing.

And why should we see Zelda next time at E3? The game is launching this year! They have to promote it.

After all leaks/imputs not only from devs, insiders and analysts, but also from actual companies that are working on the thing, you seriously think it will release only in 2017? 

About Zelda... I think it's clear why: It'll release on both consoles so they're probably saving it for E3 when they announce their next system. I could ask you backwards: why haven't they showed us anything since TGA (December 2014) besides a 10 seconds teaser with nothing going on? The answer is above.

I explained it before why NX is no 2016. So I won't do that again.

And it's not clear that Zelda won't be shown until E3 and that it's going to be on NX. It's just a dream or something in your head and definitely not a fact. You should probably learn the difference between "clear" and "wish".

Don't wanna bring some argument? Fine, then good luck for you and the other 10 people on this forum that think NX is an exclusively 2017 thing.

I'd love to hear you explain why they haven't showed us Zelda since December 2014 and suddenly will show it in some random Direct even being 4 months away of E3 and their next console's reveal. I they show us anything, it will be similar to what they did last year (small teaser with almost nothing).

Are you just saying that NX is 2016 because the majority says that? Sorry, but it sounds like that.

And it's basically a save bet that they will show Zelda before E3.

Isn't this a bit much for just one direct?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Pikmin 4 announced for Wii U only made me think this is fake. I mean, worst case scenario I could it see being a Wii U/NX game, but it's probably a NX only game.

Anyway, I hope we get a direct soon. But Zelda... well, I think we're only seeing it at E3.

And why should we see Zelda next time at E3? The game is launching this year! They have to promote it.

After all leaks/imputs not only from devs, insiders and analysts, but also from actual companies that are working on the thing, you seriously think it will release only in 2017? 

About Zelda... I think it's clear why: It'll release on both consoles so they're probably saving it for E3 when they announce their next system. I could ask you backwards: why haven't they showed us anything since TGA (December 2014) besides a 10 seconds teaser with nothing going on? The answer is above.

And it's not clear that Zelda won't be shown until E3 and that it's going to be on NX. It's just a dream or something in your head and definitely not a fact. You should probably learn the difference between "clear" and "wish".

Don't wanna bring some argument? Fine, then good luck for you and the other 10 people on this forum that think NX is an exclusively 2017 thing.

I'd love to hear you explain why they haven't showed us Zelda since December 2014 and suddenly will show it in some random Direct even being 4 months away of E3 and their next console's reveal. I they show us anything, it will be similar to what they did last year (small teaser with almost nothing).

Are you just saying that NX is 2016 because the majority says that? Sorry, but it sounds like that.

No, as I stated above, I believe it will come in 2016 (or at least a part of it) because there are actual companies, analysts, retailers, devs, etc. giving signs it will.

And yeah, you keep saying they will show us before E3, but never care to explain why, or  like I already said "why they haven't showed us since December 2014 but will suddenly show it at a random direct even being 3 or 4 months away of E3 and their next system's reveal". 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Darwinianevolution said:
By the way, isn't that the release date of the Smash DLC? Has Nintendo ever done a Direct the same day of an important release like that?

They announced and released Roy, Lucas and Roy the same day, iirc. And that was leaked af.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Darwinianevolution said:
By the way, isn't that the release date of the Smash DLC? Has Nintendo ever done a Direct the same day of an important release like that?

They announced and released Roy, Lucas and Roy the same day, iirc. And that was leaked af.

Those were announced on the Direct and released after it. I'm refering to releasing something previously announced, not releasing something revealed the same day.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

cycycychris said:
Gamemaster87 said:

- "Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenges" announced for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS eshop. In this game you use your amiibo of characters from the Super Mario series to play stages based on that character. The game supports the amiibo of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Rosalina, Bowser and Bowser Jr. It will launch on Nintendo eshop on 2/11 for free until 3/31. Starting 4/1 it will cost $7.99.

This would be there, but when it leaked from tamaki, he said it would be release for free. So fake. 

Bolded

Over all, fake. 

If I remember correctly Tamaki said that it will be free for a limited time. So it does make sense in that leak.

If Nintendo has a Direct in February (I'm quite confident they will), and they don't even make any mention of the NX, it will be a huge blow to those of us who believe it will be releasing this year.

LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:

No, as I stated above, I believe it will come in 2016 (or at least a part of it) because there are actual companies, analysts, retailers, devs, etc. giving signs it will.

And yeah, you keep saying they will show us before E3, but never care to explain why, or  like I already said "why they haven't showed us since December 2014 but will suddenly show it at a random direct even being 3 or 4 months away of E3 and their next system's reveal". 

Because the release is getting closer? After they delayed it they realized that it doesn't make sense to show the game so long it advance. Now, with the release happening this year, it does make sense to show more. And Nintendo said that they will no long show games years in advance.

Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:
Gamemaster87 said:
LipeJJ said:

Because the release is getting closer? After they delayed it they realized that it doesn't make sense to show the game so long it advance. Now, with the release happening this year, it does make sense to show more. And Nintendo said that they will no long show games years in advance.

This is very true, now you're talking! But E3 is probably 5 months away of the game's release, so it should be enough to promote it. I mean, haven't they announced SM3DWorld back in E3 2013 and released it on November? And it worked out.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won