By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct leaked for February 3rd!

Ultrashroomz said:
OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT SMASH ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WOLF?

THAT CAME OUTTA NOWHERE SO HYPE!!!

Ultrashroomz, don't say things like that. HAven't you heard the story about the boy who cried... Wolf?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Don't worry guyz, my cousin's uncle's aunt's sister's brother-in-law works at Nintendo. They've given me the scoop on Nintendo Direct which is coming on Feb. 14th.

Master Chief will be in Smash Bros. 4! Then Nintendo will show Earthbound U, Animal Crossing U, and Metroid Super Duper Prime 4 U. They will close with Star Fox Zero, which now has super awesome graphics, they were just joking with the previous trailers. Oh and Metroid Federation Force is now Super Metroid 2 with awesome single player only gameplay! Oh and Bayonetta's Amiibo is naked. 

SUPER LEAK, its soooo true since we had a precedent with the Valentine Nintendo Direct in 2013!!!!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Pavolink said:
zorg1000 said:
I'm starting to think we won't get a new Direct this month at all. Nintendo has been pretty active on YouTube the last 2 weeks having released 2 videos for the Smash DLC, a trailer for Project x Zone 2, a trailer for Hyrule Warriors Legends, a few trailers for Twilight Princess HD, Pokken Tournament just got a new trailer as well, and a trailer for Resident Evil 4 on the Virtual Console plus some indie games as well. This wasn't on YouTube but Bravely Second got an official release date in the US along with the announcement of a special edition. Also the New 3DS/2DS Pokémon bundles were recently shown.

All of that could have been used for a Direct but they chose to show all these things on various social media instead which leads me to believe there won't be a Direct this month or next month.

Same here. I'm starting to expect the next one until April.

Ya a nice big Star Fox blowout a couple weeks before release. Probably some localization news like Mini Mario & Friends, Boxboy 2, Rhythm Fever, Style Savvy 3, Picross 3D 2, SMT x Fire Emblem, maybe Project Treasure, some other 3rd party localizations as well. Announcements/release dates for upcoming indie titles. More firm release window for Wii U version of Mario & Sonic Olympics. Maybe a couple of smaller unannounced titles.

Basically a last hurrah Direct before NX gets all the attention at E3.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wow that was a good direct! How come no one has mentioned the Pokemon Yellow remaster in 4k 60FPS for the Wii U launching 1st April, HYPE!

I'm starting to think the regular Directs are going to become much less prevalent going forward, we'll get fewer Directs per year.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
I'm starting to think the regular Directs are going to become much less prevalent going forward, we'll get fewer Directs per year.

I think going forward, 1 per quarter is sufficient. No need for game specific or miniature Directs.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Anyway, there will be a Direct very soon. Probably next week.

How's the direct guys? I've missed it.
February 13 Direct confirmed. same content as mentioned in OP. Typo on the date only.