By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
vivster said:
iLikeEggs said:
I only have an iphone because all of my friends do, but if they ever remove the headphone jack, then I will be switching to a different brand. My phone is my portable music player. I need the jack. Such a stupid decision, imo.

Please join the bluetooth masterrace. No stupid cables ftw.

So how exactly do I use earbuds? 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
barneystinson69 said:
vivster said:
iLikeEggs said:
I only have an iphone because all of my friends do, but if they ever remove the headphone jack, then I will be switching to a different brand. My phone is my portable music player. I need the jack. Such a stupid decision, imo.

Bluetooth as well...

And the majority which are wired? What about those?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

hershel_layton said:
Snoopy said:
Apple hate yay. Hate on more American companies.

What is that supposed to mean?

Apple has lost innovation. Simple. I don't like them as much anymore.

Same thing, more power, thinner, more expensive. 

95% same thing, 10% more CPU power, 1% thinner and 11% smaller battery. But 40% more expensive.

The biggest issue, is they are still keeping the 16GB as the entry storage amount and got rid of the 32gb in favor of the 128gb....I do not understand why they did that, The iOS alone is slowly approaching 5GB, ~11GB is utter nonsense for a "smart" phone in this day and age. Cloud storage is a bad excuse. The act of uploading and retriving files are costing you valuable battery life.

I venture if Job is still around, he would of dropped the 16GB in favor the 128GB. Apple is running around as a headless chicken right now, it'll collapse soon.

BraLoD said:
barneystinson69 said:
vivster said:
iLikeEggs said:

Bluetooth as well...

Bluetooth tech is not up to par yet, 95% of audiophile will not use a bluetooth headphone. The degrade of bitrate are very apparent between wired and bluetooth.

But, if you own $400+ headphones, your music player wouldn't be an iphone anyway.

Definitely not the greatest tech company. I dislike their phones. Only reason I own one is because at the time I thought FF5 was only going to be on iOS for some reason now I have a bunch of purchases and cant not own a iPhone

Thinner device is really bad hardware design. And Apple is still offering 16GB iPhones as budget, instead of 32GB.

I can't believe people still buying Apple devices without Steve Jobs involved.

Around the Network

Wait... Bluetooth for Headphones is unacceptable if you like great sound. Can't believe they bought beats just to remove headphone jack afterwards.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I prefer thinner phones and wireless earbuds. Don't get the outrage.

Remove the headphone jack and make people buy their own lightning connector version of headphones. Pretty. Smart but crooked way to rake in the dollars from apple fans.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

BasilZero said:
barneystinson69 said:

And the majority which are wired? What about those?

Welcome to the Supreme Wireless Race.

(Yeah I would hate it too since I rather not use bluetooth >.>).

Sound quality is also shit on bluetooth. #Wiredmasterrace

This post is brought to you by the ministry of spam bot prevention. For more information, e-mail us at spambot@getrekt.com - Zekkyou