By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

PerturbedKitty said:
Slarvax said:

Ok, updated the list. And decided to lower the required post count since it seems to be doing more harm than help. Hope I don't get banned Now you'll need at least 250 posts rather than 500.

@Clyde. You have question marks cause you said you haven't taken a picture, but did upload one. Are you gonna change it?

And I guess that's it. If you submited a pic and aren't on the list, notify me. If you submitted a pic but don't want to be on the list... Also notify me.

What about me? :(

meow

Only humans allowed, sorry. Ask Wright if you are attractive

LipeJJ said:
Slarvax said:

As creepy as it sounds, you're gonna make a lot of people happy

Thanks. But... what's creepy tho? 

I don't know. Making people happy by showing your face on a forum? Sounds creepy to me.

Not showing your face! Making people happy by showing it xD

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Ok, updated the list. And decided to lower the required post count since it seems to be doing more harm than help. Hope I don't get banned Now you'll need at least 250 posts rather than 500.

@Clyde. You have question marks cause you said you haven't taken a picture, but did upload one. Are you gonna change it?

And I guess that's it. If you submited a pic and aren't on the list, notify me. If you submitted a pic but don't want to be on the list... Also notify me.

Yeah that was a joke image. I have to upload an image of myself for school anyway so I'll post it here tomorrow.

Slarvax said:
PerturbedKitty said:

I don't know. Making people happy by showing your face on a forum? Sounds creepy to me.

Quoting a multi-quote quote is really weird, look at that.

Oh, right, I thought you were implying something else.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Slarvax said:
PerturbedKitty said:

Only humans? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought this site was progressive, but it seems cats are a marginalized group on this forum.

PerturbedKitty said:
Slarvax said:
PerturbedKitty said:

Only humans? Are you fucking kidding me? I thought this site was progressive, but it seems cats are a marginalized group on this forum.

You think Cats are marginalized..   ferrets get it even worse.. 

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Around the Network

I took a picture of myself today but it's very crappy quality so I'm going to retake it at home

If I start a petition to axe the no-shirtless pics rule, would anyone sign it? It's probably my only shot to compete with the sexiness of this thread.

I met Han Solo.

I've seen Carl's nipples before, when he was a wee lad on here.

I'm also one of the only two that have ever seen Seece's nipples. I think Trucks being the other. If I'm mistaken, sucks for you Trucks. The power of the bribe, it's fantastic! 😄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I might be interested.

Edit-