By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Most Attractive User 2016: Sign-Up!

ReimTime said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
I want to get in but don't know how to post pics on here....

Basically, you need to upload your picture to any image hosting site and then use the image location URL within the img tags

Or you could load them straight from your computer to your profile picture. That's easiest but means you have to change your profile picture. 

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
ReimTime said:

Basically, you need to upload your picture to any image hosting site and then use the image location URL within the img tags

Or you could load them straight from your computer to your profile picture. That's easiest but means you have to change your profile picture. 

Also true! 

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Also true! 

Okay I will do it when I get home

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TruckOSaurus said:
Mordred11 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

This is getting interesting!

More interesting than the nudes themselves, I give you that..

How would you know? Unless... YOU'RE the mystery recipient of the nudes! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Nope, he's not the one.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Slarvax said:

Sure, if we had enough people entering to get categories, that is

Ok, I'll be the first to enter.

Dude, you look great!  But I'm old enough to be your grandfather!  (Or in West  Virginia terms you Great Grandfather!)

Was thinking their should be a 'senior' catagorie for us older game-a-sourses.   That remember playing Pong when it first came out.  The great collapse of 82, and when EA was a super awesome company.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Now if anyone ever sees me in the Mall you can ask for my autograph and if I do not scream "RAPE", you just may get it.

Ummmm and so no one rapes me in real life....here is this .

That second photo is cheating!

Nice pics. 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:

Dude, you look great!  But I'm old enough to be your grandfather!  (Or in West  Virginia terms you Great Grandfather!)

Was thinking their should be a 'senior' catagorie for us older game-a-sourses.   That remember playing Pong when it first came out.  The great collapse of 82, and when EA was a super awesome company.

Zappy, get real. You don't need a senior category, you look better than 90% of other users. I'm dead serious.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

This is my submission. It was taken during this last Christmas. I was quite perturbed. 

o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Zappykins said:
Slarvax said:

Sure, if we had enough people entering to get categories, that is

Ok, I'll be the first to enter.

Thanks! You look great too, grandpa

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988