By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - After 5 years, Me and my girlfriend finally broke up. We met when she was 12 and I was 13

ReimTime said:
Did you smash

I'm sorry it just came out!

hehe innuendos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But serious answer, I have a 3 step program for dealing with breakups:

1. Hire Facebook

2. Hit Lawyer

3. Delete gym

Ah cheer up man it's not all bad! You shared something special for many years and you left on good terms. I'm sure you still have a good friend in her if you need it.

And now you are in the market! Single and ready to mingle! Out of the bunk and ready to spunk! Ready to club and rub, rise and grind

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Ah.. 18.. Just in time to let that Facebook friend list grow and grow with hot girls just to have that chance to bang them... Wouldn't be wanting to be held back by a gf.. And later on your new gf will remove them one by one but by then you should have had banged 25 % of them.. Lucky kid, nowadays you have Facebook, Twitter, IM... In my time we only had phones and texting was expensive.. Try to remember a hot girls name who you met when drunk and the only thing you have is a garbelled phone number

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Try keep your chin up dude, and stay busy. Go out with your friends and you'll slowly get over it. Some people can go till there late 20s before they experience true love so count yourself lucky there. And trust me when I say it, being single isn't a bad thing once you get used to it, your now a free dude and yo can do as you please, whether that's travelling, partying or getting new time consuming hobbies. 👍🏻

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Probably for the best. Being with a girl so young will stand to you in your future relationships. So it could be a good thing!

ReimTime said:
Did you smash

This comment had me dying in laughter. 

Around the Network

At least you can say that you had one girlfriend at one point in your life (?)

This has got to be the best timing for your life. Your still a kid trust me that relationship is going to feel like nothing compared to the woman you end up spending your life with. Enjoy your youth, have sex with as much woman as you can and never look back.