By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Should Trump Become President?

I prefer him over Hillary

Around the Network
thranx said:

POltical correctness did not come about to find common ground. It came about because people grew thin skins from having an easy life and not realizing what the rest of the world goes through. easy to be pc in your nice living space in america. In fact political correctness has made it harder to find common ground, its a your with us or against us mentality. Speaking openly and plainly is what will solve problems and open discussion, not holding back for fear of being labled a rascist or homophobe. Look at trump, he is being called a rascist for wanting to end illegal immigration.

I dont expect any country to bow down to the US. I expect that countries will do what is best for them at all times, and having a strong army, that is abel to project its force is a huge deal with dealing with china, and russia and the middle east. Do you think china would be trying to raise tensions in the pacific if we had a strong american president that would call them out on it? Do you think our trade partners in the pacific feel safe with china flexing its muscle and laying claim to new areas? If I was a european I would feel the least dafe right now than any other time after ww2. You guys are dealing with refugee crisis, the middle east seems to be at its least stable, and russia is knowcking on your doors. I would honestly be pretty afraid.

Trump is not being called racist because he wants to end illegal immigration. It's mainly because he called ALL Mexican immigrants rapists and muderers.

From what you say, you're idea of negotiating is threaten to call in the military if other countries don't agree with you. That's not negotiating, that's bullying. That could go very wrong very quickly once you've built up enough animosity and then some calls your bluff. Europe is not perfect but the solution is not to elect a gung-ho leader who is unwilling to compromise. Another problem I have with Trump is he is a hypocrite, he was quick to point out Ted Cruz was born in Canada but was utterly incensed when he countered that Trump has a Scottish mother. 

From what you have said, I can understand why you support Trump as he is the embodiment of your beliefs. But, my own disagreements aside, I have serious doubts that he will actually be able to deliver what he says he will. The world just doesn't work the way Trump believes it does in his head.

No, that Bernie Sanders guy seems like the best choice. America should become more like Europe. Europe is friggin amazing, at least in Norway where you dont get left on the porch if you dont have insurance. Free education = more higher educated people = more tax and more welfare = free education

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:
No, that Bernie Sanders guy seems like the best choice. America should become more like Europe. Europe is friggin amazing, at least in Norway where you dont get left on the porch if you dont have insurance. Free education = more higher educated people = more tax and more welfare = free education <-- its a cirkle that benefits everyone, you just dont see it yet. But if you were from Norway or any other country with free ed. you would see the beauty in it. The opportunities are endless with free education. And then theres free dental care and medical care. I once broke my arm heavily, and would have had to pay at least 8 000 dollars to have it fixed if not for the tax system.

We don't need more educated people. There's too many people going to college as it is.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Tmfwang said:
No, that Bernie Sanders guy seems like the best choice. America should become more like Europe. Europe is friggin amazing, at least in Norway where you dont get left on the porch if you dont have insurance. Free education = more higher educated people = more tax and more welfare = free education <-- its a cirkle that benefits everyone, you just dont see it yet. But if you were from Norway or any other country with free ed. you would see the beauty in it. The opportunities are endless with free education. And then theres free dental care and medical care. I once broke my arm heavily, and would have had to pay at least 8 000 dollars to have it fixed if not for the tax system.

We don't need more educated people. There's too many people going to college as it is.

Exactly! It's difficult to fool educated people. We need more gullible people. /sarcasm

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
Tmfwang said:

Suuuure! Just take down all the schools and watch how well the world will function without educated people!

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

Suuuure! Just take down all the schools and watch how well the world will function without educated people!

Lol. I'm just saying there are too many people going to college. Every country needs people without college educations for the country to run properly. I'm not saying to take down all the schools. Way to stretch it to the extreme bruh.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

deskpro2k3 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Tmfwang said:

Exactly! It's difficult to fool educated people. We need more gullible people. /sarcasm

I'm not saying to not educate people, but this world inherently needs people without a college education to function.

Clinton would be better for the world but Trump would be the best choice for America.

ohmylanta1003 said:

I'm not saying to not educate people, but this world inherently needs people without a college education to function.

I don't think you understand what inherently means.