Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All 13 Wii U Games Confirmed for 2016 so Far

Rate Wii U's 2016 Lineup

Fantastic 49 15.96%

Average 65 21.17%

Below Average 67 21.82%

Terrible 102 33.22%

See Results 24 7.82%

Total:307

Someone is putting a crossword puzzle game on the eShop.

They're charging money for it.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Will be buying Starfox Zero, Zelda U, and if they end up arriving as promised, (I have my doubts) 90s Arcade Racer and Yooka Laylee.

So 2-4 purchases in a whole year.

This is why I can't justify getting an NX; I've had it up to here with getting a handful of worthwhile games per year with months of nothing in between.

No Shin Megami X FE

bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

Will be buying Starfox Zero, Zelda U, and if they end up arriving as promised, (I have my doubts) 90s Arcade Racer and Yooka Laylee.

This is why I can't justify getting an NX; I've had it up to here with getting a handful of worthwhile games per year with months of nothing in between.

No Shin Megami X FE

Not really my cup of tea. I don't like anime.

My little brother is getting it though, he's really excited for it (and Pokken) so I'll get to watch him play through those at least... XD

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

This is why I can't justify getting an NX; I'm had it up to here with getting a handful of worthwhile games per year with months of nothing in between.

Wouldn't it make more sense to make a decision once you actually know something about the NX schedule?

I am open to changing my mind if NX can last its whole first year without any game droughts, but for the moment, my faith has run out.

curl-6 said:
bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

No Shin Megami X FE

Not really my cup of tea. I don't like anime.

My little brother is getting it though, he's really excited for it (and Pokken) so I'll get to watch him play through those at least... XD

Right on. I'm really excited for most on the second list (not really into Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, but if I got it as a gift I'd play it) and Genkei Ibun Roku #FE.

And yeah, to recommend the Wii U to someone, they'd really need to prefer most of the games released. Lol.

Around the Network

I'm expecting and waiting and wanting Candle!!! It looks great. A little hidden indie gem is coming

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

I am open to changing my mind if NX can last its whole first year without any game droughts, but for the moment, my faith has run out.

Has there ever been a system that had no game droughts in its first year?

I'm just not going to buy another system with the painful, inadequate dripfeed of games we've gotten from Nintendo's consoles since 2011. I'm sick of it.

On average, I've bought only a handful of Wii U games per year since buying the system in 2013. That's just not enough.

Wow i am so sad right now.

Switch!!!

I think i will get Mno9 on wii u because the version will end being more rare and the Zeldas one day

This'll be a good year to catch up on backlog and replay some old gems!