See Results 24 7.82%

Total:307

Shovelware ?
Shovelware

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Well, there is Zelda U, so that alone makes it the best year without a doubt.
Then there's also TP hd, pokken and starfox.
Though I wouldn't count some of those games really. This reminds me of a thread from another forum, it was something like "there are 300 new Vita games for 2015" and looking at the games 99% were absolute crap. I'm not saying this list is the same, but if it weren't for Zelda U, the list would be something to be ashamed of. Nintendo better start doing things right with the NX.

Platina said:
I tried the Lovely Planet demo and my goodness, was that game is dizziness inducing...

I easily get dizzy from watching people play 1st person games but not so much when I play them myself, since I know which way I'm turning... but that game made me dizzy only about 10 minutes in! D:

Game is interesting though and I like the lively music..

I got it in a Steam sale a while back and it can be pretty nauseating if you're not used to fast paced FPSes. Definitely not a game for everyone but if you want to have a challenge then it's a game to check out for sure, personally I quite liked it.

To little Genkei Ibun Roku #FE

8/10

Oh, and Atlus is publishing Cryamore which should release summer 2016 for Wii U I believe.

*edit* Oh, and forgot Oddworld New and Tasty is set to release on Wii U sometime this year.

Leadified said:
Platina said:
I tried the Lovely Planet demo and my goodness, was that game is dizziness inducing...

I easily get dizzy from watching people play 1st person games but not so much when I play them myself, since I know which way I'm turning... but that game made me dizzy only about 10 minutes in! D:

Game is interesting though and I like the lively music..

I got it in a Steam sale a while back and it can be pretty nauseating if you're not used to fast paced FPSes. Definitely not a game for everyone but if you want to have a challenge then it's a game to check out for sure, personally I quite liked it.

It's actually quite fun and weird at the same time

Instant responing is pretty amusing because sometimes I have no idea what killed me :p

Would be interested in the game if I didn't literally get sick of it so easily :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:
SJReiter said:

Lol no I mean I still have my Wii U! I just needed something else to go with it.

How many games does one need?

Well, there are about 3, maybe 4 Wii U games that I'm interested in for 2016. So, more than 4.

This is like the 2013 line up (in amount). Unexpected? Nah. Sad? God yes. But it's a little decent for Wii U standards.
Pikmin 4 tho

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Cool list. Never heard of Slain! before, now I'm interested. Is it coming to other systems?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Meh.

Will be buying Starfox Zero, Zelda U, and if they end up arriving as promised, (I have my doubts) 90s Arcade Racer and Yooka Laylee.

So 2-4 purchases in a whole year.

This is why I can't justify getting an NX; I've had it up to here with getting a handful of worthwhile games per year with months of nothing in between.