Rate Wii U's 2016 Lineup

Fantastic 49 15.96%

Average 65 21.17%

Below Average 67 21.82%

Terrible 102 33.22%

See Results 24 7.82%

Total:307

Uhm... SMT X FE?

Also most indies coming have way more promise than some of those, like Little Devil Inside and Yooka-Laylee.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
Darwinianevolution said:

You are missing out on Word Puzzle Games, then. XD

Lol no I mean I still have my Wii U! I just needed something else to go with it.

How many games does one need?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Paatar said:
Uhm... SMT X FE?

Also most indies coming have way more promise than some of those, like Little Devil Inside and Yooka-Laylee.

Based on what I've seen and heard about SMT x FE, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people try to pretend that it doesn't exist.

It should come to Europe and North America this year. No release date has been announced.

wombat123 said:
Paatar said:
Uhm... SMT X FE?

Based on what I've seen and heard about SMT x FE, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people try to pretend that it doesn't exist.

It can't be that bad...

Around the Network

>Including eshop games

why?

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

wombat123 said:
Paatar said:
Uhm... SMT X FE?

It got really high reviews in Japan. What you are hearing is from butt hurt dumbasses basically

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Games off the top of my head:

SMT X FE

Yooka Laylee

Shantae HGH

Kerbal Space Program

SteamWorld Heist

I don't know who wrote this but it loses all credibility when you don't mention a First Party title, let alone one in collaboration with Atlus, and instead use Word Puzzles...

wombat123 said:
Paatar said:
Uhm... SMT X FE?

You hear incorrectly. Its a good game. Now wether the aestethics will appeal to everyone is a different thing.

Yikes. Hopefully that's not it for ALL of 2016.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)