By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: TP HD Amiibo Trailer

Well I thought this game looks great. For everyone complaining about amiboo be quiet because your constant complaining is boring me. Get off that bandwagon sheep. I don't have amiboo so I will just play the game normally. If I want the dlc I'll buy it from eshop. Game looks great

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
They locked a hard play mode behind an amiibo? Really Nintendo?

Not exatly, game will have Hero Mode that is basicly hard mode in Zelda game from start, but this amiibo will increase damage of enemies even more.

Bman54 said:
So basically Cave of Ordeals but for Wolf Link. I'm OK with missing out on this.

Basically, I wont miss nothing without Wolf Link Amiibo.

........ This comment made me sick. As in, "I have the flu" sick.

mZuzek said:
Nogamez said:
Well I thought this game looks great. For everyone complaining about amiboo be quiet because your constant complaining is boring me. Get off that bandwagon sheep. I don't have amiboo so I will just play the game normally. If I want the dlc I'll buy it from eshop. Game looks great

There's so much wrong in this post I don't even know where to begin.

I think I'm better off just not beginning.

Not really, this site becomes boring as fuck when it's the same few people constantly bitching about amiboo, or constant NX threads. Or just randomly bashing a game no one has played. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mZuzek said:
And so they confirm that the Ganondorf thing is limited to your current play session, which means I can't have this pretty mandatory feature (it is a very easy game after all) since I can't just borrow the amiibo and unlock it forever.

Thanks, Nintendo.

Just beat the game with only the initial three heart containers. And if you have already done that before, an increase of the damage is pointless. If you don't get hit anyway, it definitely doesn't matter.

It's so sad when we have to do this kind of things to find a little challenge because the actual game is so easy that you have to wait a complete minute before the enemie reacts and try to hit you.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Agree with points 1 and 2. Point 3 is absurd. I have downloaded plenty off DLC from eshop, pretty sure they could add this new dungeon for a quid or two. And point 5? Who the he'll outside devolopers have played TPHD?

so amiibo is just plain cheat funktion for zelda?

JRPGfan said:
so amiibo is just plain cheat funktion for zelda?

But like all cheats it's upto you whether you use them....

But yeah differant costumes would off been nicer or even better if you scan say toon link, his character model replaces link

i want this game so badly!

Switch!!!