By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: TP HD Amiibo Trailer

mZuzek said:
Nogamez said:
Agree with points 1 and 2. Point 3 is absurd. I have downloaded plenty off DLC from eshop, pretty sure they could add this new dungeon for a quid or two. And point 5? Who the he'll outside devolopers have played TPHD?

Point 3 absurd but that's Nintendo's problem. There hasn't been a single Wii U game with amiibo locked content that had the content available as DLC, and it's pretty obvious it'll stay like that with Twilight Princess HD.

And we all have played Twilight Princess. Granted, not the HD version, but everyone knows how the game plays and it's pretty obvious to see how TPHD is going to play as well. It's stupid to think we can't judge the changes being made to the game when it's so simple to see what they're bringing to the table.

Well if they don't allow non owners off amiboo to purchase it through eshop that's pretty retarded. We haven't seen the full extent off the changes yet. Until ninty actually give us info, so I'm reserving  judgement until I know all the details.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
so amiibo is just plain cheat funktion for zelda?

Yes, but it costs you even more money.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Guess Nintendo didn't like the idea of free built-in cheats like how the newer FF7 has.

Meh. This type of bonus is basically what I expect most amiibo usage to be in any game, so it's fine. A fine addition if you happen to have a particular amiibo but you won't miss out on anything important if you don't. Everybody should be happy.

Personally I would have hoped for something more inspired than a Cave of Ordeals II if they were going to do a dungeon, but it's better than nothing I guess. Strange that Toon Link doesn't get you anything though...

S.Peelman said:
Meh. This type of bonus is basically what I expect most amiibo usage to be in any game, so it's fine. A fine addition if you happen to have a particular amiibo but you won't miss out on anything important if you don't. Everybody should be happy.

Personally I would have hoped for something more inspired than a Cave of Ordeals II if they were going to do a dungeon, but it's better than nothing I guess. Strange that Toon Link doesn't get you anything though...

Except the official whinners, that will find any way to make this look like a tragedy because "Nintendo is making me pay extra 10000000$ for having a complete experience" because of course this game is not the same without a room full of monsters and some extra arrows once a day, lol.