By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - AMD Confirms Nintendo NX 2016 Launch?

Yes it will release november 2016

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Arlo said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
No. No. No. No. Nooooooooo!!! I'm so sick of people on VGChartz using the word confirmed in unconfirmed situations. If it's confirmed, it's confirmed. This is not confirmation. So don't use that word.

SERIOUSLY.  The word "confirmed" with a question mark after it is an oxymoron.  It's not confirmed until it's literally coming from Nintendo.

It isn't an oxymoron, it is a question.

But if it's a question, then it's not confirmed.  Confirmed means it's coming from an official source and is explicit information.  Even if the evidence points to a likely conclusion, that's still not confirmation.

Pretty sure is the PS5 or the XboxTwo. No way this is Nintendo...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

zorg1000 said:
DanneSandin said:
Why do people say that Nintendo wouldn't miss a Holiday release? Have you all already forgotten the 3DS? That console didn't launch in nov or dec, and it's also older than the Wii U. If the NX is some kind of hybrid and going by the patents from Nintendo regarding the NX you will remember that those papers mentioned a sublimentary device that could boost the capabilities of the home console, could that device be a handheld console? If so, maybe they will launch both consoles next year; the handheld (boosting device) at the beginning of the year and the home console during the holidays? That would give Nintendo like 6 more months to work on their big games to coinside with the home console launch while giving us... Simpler games for the handheld launch (easier and cheap to make games, that is)

3DS was planned for a holiday 2010 release but was delayed to Feb/March of the following year.

Quoting this important piece of info that some likes to ignore.

if the hardware is from amd nx will die quikly......

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
zorg1000 said:

3DS was planned for a holiday 2010 release but was delayed to Feb/March of the following year.

Didn't Nintendo tell everyone that there were no plans on replacing the DS yet, and then announce the 3DS very shortly after as well? I remember the discussions in here, people believed them, especially since the DS was still selling very well. Companies say lots of things; knowing what's what doesn't always hinge upon these statements as they can't always make them outright or blunt.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Soleron said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
No. No. No. No. Nooooooooo!!! I'm so sick of people on VGChartz using the word confirmed in unconfirmed situations. If it's confirmed, it's confirmed. This is not confirmation. So don't use that word.

This is confirmation that a console from a major vendor is coming 2H 2016.

Who else could it possibly be?

That doesn't make it confirmed...

The title of the thread has a question mark at the end making it a question, not a statement.

Mummelmann said:
Pavolink said:
zorg1000 said:

Didn't Nintendo tell everyone that there were no plans on replacing the DS yet, and then announce the 3DS very shortly after as well? I remember the discussions in here, people believed them, especially since the DS was still selling very well. Companies say lots of things; knowing what's what doesn't always hinge upon these statements as they can't always make them outright or blunt.

Yes. They also denied the existence of the 3DSXL days/weeks before the announcement.

Nintendo has said and promised a lot of things that they never deliver. In this case, they don't want to talk about the NX because it will affect (even more) the low sales of the current gen (both 3DS and WiiU). The least thing they need now is less sales.

I'm not buying it.

It's prolly just related to something else, like Ouya.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I'm not buying it.

It's prolly just related to something else, like Ouya.

I am banking on the Microsoft discless thing to compete with Apple TV that was discussed a few weeks back.  That rumor seems too perfect for it not to be this.