By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: GFK (Nintendo client) leaks Nintendo's next gen system info and WSJ Rumor: NX to "work with" PS4, smartphones, PC

If true:

Sensor bar? So motion control is still a big part of it. I wont be liking it as motion control games arent my forte.

A lot of the new "leaked" rumors are indicating a NX home and handheld console. I was hoping more of a hybrid of it being a handheld that you can hook up onto your TV and play with a controller, like the PSP/PSP Go and forgo the whole remote play-like feature.

Around the Network

...gameplay graphics at 900p/60fps..not sure..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

What's wrong with 900p, that's what X1 outputs? A home console at that power could be sold for a competitive price, after all they admitted the Wii U is well above the price they'd normally consider.

None of that sounds unlikely..
One thing though, why does the box only contain the "console"? Would the handheld device be sold separately or are they considered the same..
And the video streaming I assume is for web/YouTube and other apps?

Roronaa_chan said:
None of that sounds unlikely..
One thing though, why does the box only contain the "console"? Would the handheld device be sold separately or are they considered the same..
And the video streaming I assume is for web/YouTube and other apps?

It seems that the home console and handheld are 2 separate products.

I get the feeling it'll be similar case like the PS4 with the PS Vita for remote play with these rumors going on.

Around the Network

I think this is real.

However, it's only real in the sense that, yes, this company did send out this survey, and yes, they are a client of Nintendo. But I think it was more of a way for them to gauge interest in these sorts of features (4K streaming) and less of an indication that the NX will actually have these features.

Sensor bar?
And resolutions differ from game to game. They haven't used 900p once, 720p or 1080p.

Calling fake just because of the 900p/60FPS part. Why would you specify something like that? Regardless of specs some games will run at 720p/30FPS, while other games might run at 1080p/60FPS.

Sensor Bar? Please no Wii U 2

NX rumours? Oh, man. That looks... non specific. They could be saying this about a lot of systems and not being wrong. Also, 900p? That's not a selling point when the competition can do so much more, they would not advertise this. Probably fake.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.