By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Avatar in Video Games: What Do You Name Them???

I usually stick with male gender, and name myself "Layton"

However, I do have a special name for one pokemon for each gen- I pick one pokemon and name them blublubitties. Why do I do that? I don't know. Ever since I played pokemon(at four years), I always had a pokemon named that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I just use my good ol' username Ültra.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I was born around a time that Tales of Symphonia was a huge game for GameCube. I was also very easily influenced. So, every boy character I made was named Lloyd.

For single-player games, I use my first name IRL.
For online-focused games, I use my handle, Super_Boom or Boom
For Zelda games: Zephyr

No reason for the last one...just a tradition I've had since I played Ocarina of Time as a kid. Just liked the name a lot. I even use it as a my NNID and PSN IDs now.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I always name mine a. It saves me time. :P

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Either Stokesy if it's a male
Or if I choose a female character I've used Kyoko Akemi which is a mix of my daughters name and one of my favorite characters from a Japanese to program.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Used to name my avatar Quake for male & Unreal for female. Nowadays default name lol

I tend to give him Mr. No or Killer Whale.

Usually "Soleil" since I loved that game on the MegaDrive and "Magorian" since I always found that name cool (and I used it long before the Harry Potter books, just so you know!)

My Main One is: Machination
- I just combined the word Machi and Imagination.
- When I was reading Animal Farm (George Orwell) I saw the word "Machination". So that's when i realize that it was a real word =D

If that one was taken, i would go with: Jranation or Jrayom.

Pocky Lover Boy!