By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2015 - Stage 1 - Round 13

BraLoD said:
Cloudman said:

Oh ho! It looks like my eternal rival has appeared on stage as a potential opponent. We managed to avoid each other this time, but I am hoping we'll cross at least once in this tournament... >: D I'll be rooting for ya in the hopes we meet...

5p - Plat

4p - Carl

3p - Tak

2p - Tortillian

1p - CGIQuality

I think that's the very first tine I see you being cocky :o

You are talking as if you are already guaranteed in the next rounds

Guess there is really a first time for everything

Haha, I guess it does come across like that xD I don't mean it like that... I hope I can make it and advance at least once. That would be nice... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

5 - Platina
4 - Carl
3 - Tor
2 - CGI
1 - tak13

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

can someone enlighten me why only a few previous rounds are linked within the OP?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i have enough posts on this account to vote now. hmm.. who to vote for.

5p - CGI-Quality
4p - Carl2291
3p - Platina
2p - Torillian
1p - tak13

only really know cgi tbh

Around the Network

5- CGI-Quality
4 - Platina
3 - Tak13
2 - Carl2291
1 - Torillian

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

spurgeonryan said:
I am guessing about 1.5 more hours before trucks does the next one.

Vote for Platina while you can! ^_^

The head of the tournament trying to sway votes? This reminds me of Sepp Blatter level sort of corruption! 

Blatter and platini in it together!  

Is the next round up?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

BasilZero said:
Ultrashroomz said:
Is the next round up?

Wondering about this too!

What happened D:?

I guess Trucks fell asleep? :P

Or maybe it's just the thrill! =o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
BasilZero said:

Wondering about this too!

What happened D:?

I guess Trucks fell asleep? :P

Or maybe it's just the thrill! =o

God dang it Trucks, don't leave us in suspense.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."