By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2015 - Stage 1 - Round 13

5p - Carl2291
4p - Platina
3p - tak13
2p - CGI-Quality
1p - Torillian

Around the Network

5p Platina
4p Carl
3p tak13
2p CGI-Quality
1p Torillian

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

5p Platina
4p tak
3p carl
2p tor
1p cgi

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Congrats Wright and Zekkyou. But sad to see Spurge go so soon at the same time.

Anyway, let's vote:

5p - tak13 - Nice user, very friendly. He's also very active and tries his best always.
4p - Platina - Another very friendly user who does a lot of good things for the community.
3p - Carl2291 - Good mod, don't see him posting much anymore, probably due to mod's commitments.
2p - CGIQuality - I really like his posts and general insight into topics. Very knowledgeable.
1p - Torillian - Sorry, don't know you and don't see you much lately.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

5p - tak13 - One of my good little buddies. Nobody loves Windows Phone more than this guy
4p - Platina - He's like always nice.
3p - Carl2291 - I like Carl, just sucks he doesn't post as much.
2p - CGIQuality - Good user. Has disappeared pretty much the whole year and has showed up the past couple months.
1p - Torillian - Not really an active user in the forums.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Oh ho! It looks like my eternal rival has appeared on stage as a potential opponent. We managed to avoid each other this time, but I am hoping we'll cross at least once in this tournament... >: D I'll be rooting for ya in the hopes we meet...

5p - Plat

4p - Carl

3p - Tak

2p - Tortillian

1p - CGIQuality

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

5p CGI - Good poster, always enjoy his posts
4p Torillian - Real good mod, always willing to help out and wont ignore messages
3p tak - nice to have on the forum
2p Platina - again just a good user to have around
1p Carl - Cool mod, handles some situations wrong but does make enjoyable posts to read. Usually tearing somebody a new un (I think I have the right mod sorry if mistaken you for somebody else)

5p - CGI-Quality
4p - Carl2291
3p - Platina
2p - Torillian
1p - tak13

5p - Platina! (Thankyou for keeping in charge with most of the stuff that happens on Nintendomination!)

4p - Tori
3p - CGI
2p - Carl
1p - Tak

Pocky Lover Boy! 

5p - Carl2291
4p - Platina
3p - Torillian
2p - CGIQuality
1p - tak13