Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2015 - Stage 1 - Round 13

can someone enlighten me why only a few previous rounds are linked within the OP?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
can someone enlighten me why only a few previous rounds are linked within the OP?

Because it's being held by two users, Trucks and Spurge.

And seems like one doesn't remember the other or something like that

i have enough posts on this account to vote now. hmm.. who to vote for.

5p - CGI-Quality
4p - Carl2291
3p - Platina
2p - Torillian
1p - tak13

only really know cgi tbh

5- CGI-Quality
4 - Platina
3 - Tak13
2 - Carl2291
1 - Torillian

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network

I am guessing about 1.5 more hours before trucks does the next one.

Vote for Platina while you can! ^_^

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

The head of the tournament trying to sway votes? This reminds me of Sepp Blatter level sort of corruption! 

Blatter and platini in it together!  

SWORDF1SH said:
spurgeonryan said:

The head of the tournament trying to sway votes? This reminds me of Sepp Blatter level sort of corruption! 

Blatter and platini in it together!  

I am just Santas little helper elf, and actually I hate votes because then I gotz to count them all! XD

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Is the next round up?

Doesn't seem like it.