By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has a cutscen ever been so emotional to bring out...

DogWeed said:
every damn cutscene in final fantasy x

lol, quoted for the truth.  FFX is a "teary" affair.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

Paper mario near the end got me when the stars left mario(I was 7 so dont be so harsh).

mM

this no more heroes cutscene, kind of made me sad

makingmusic476 said:
The end of MGS3. It almost made me cry, which is quite a feat for anything.
Seconded( or Thirded)
I cried......
I armed wrestled a bear and shat bricks after so I'm not ashamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@11ht11: I think Travis is a pretty easy guy to relate to so we get attached to his feelings too earnestly. I especially felt his pain when he went to fight Letz Shake. That entire thing was a huge shock to me. I felt the exact same way as Travis once the fight was over ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Oh damn you WoW, I forgot about that scene >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

quigontcb said:
I agree, Twilight Princess was pretty emotional at a few points.

Kingdom Hearts and FFX also tugged at the ol' heartstrings. The whole Sora/Kairi thing was pretty sweet. The whole game had a strange, sweet, twisted, dream-like quality to it. I don't know if any game's love story, and story in general, drug me in quite the same way that FFX's did. Beautiful game.

Metal Gear Solid 3's ending was killer and made me misty-eyed. I was discussing it with my brother just the other day.

The game Ico was itself quite emotional for me, though I don't think it ever had me approaching tears.

Out of this World had an emotional ending as well. Awesome stuff.

I agree with you, (spoilers) I also felt really sad when In Shadow of the colossus the horse dies, and it felt kinda weird when Wander turns into a baby.(in a good way)

But only an anime made me feel like a girl watching it, that was Rurouni Kenshin, the final part of the last ova when kaoru and kenshin meet up again after so much years, and when Kenji walks away with his girlfriend, that kina moved me inside.

Lots of scenes in FFIX made me feel that way, but the very ending and one particular scene involving black mages near the end particularly made me really emotional.

Oh, and since someone already went into anime territory: Grave of the Fireflies is probably the most emotional I've ever been in my life. 

omg stfu pastro ;-; You can't talk about the end of the OVA's >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

pastro243 said:
quigontcb said:
I agree, Twilight Princess was pretty emotional at a few points.

Kingdom Hearts and FFX also tugged at the ol' heartstrings. The whole Sora/Kairi thing was pretty sweet. The whole game had a strange, sweet, twisted, dream-like quality to it. I don't know if any game's love story, and story in general, drug me in quite the same way that FFX's did. Beautiful game.

Metal Gear Solid 3's ending was killer and made me misty-eyed. I was discussing it with my brother just the other day.

The game Ico was itself quite emotional for me, though I don't think it ever had me approaching tears.

Out of this World had an emotional ending as well. Awesome stuff.

I agree with you, (spoilers) I also felt really sad when In Shadow of the colossus the horse dies, and it felt kinda weird when Wander turns into a baby.(in a good way)

*Shadow of the Colossus Spoilers*

I agree, when Agro sacrifices himself to get you to the last colossus definitely elicited more emotion than anything in recent memory.  He does end up surviving though if you watch the whole ending, though he is injured.