41 - 50 % 9 6.82%

51 - 60 % 7 5.30%

61 - 70 % 7 5.30%

71 - 80 % 5 3.79%

81 - 100 % 16 12.12%

See results 25 18.94%

Total:132
ganoncrotch said:
Very strange poll in terms of what the end results of this will actually tell you.

I mean you've set up the same poll on the Wii-U at least as well here on the Nintendo section, but say someone who owns a Wii-U bought 2 games last year, both first party their result would be 100% first party games, due to a general lack of 3rd party options on the system, then on the PS4 someone here got 69 games 20 of which were 1st party giving a 28% figure. The only result these 2 poles will show would suggest from these 2 gamers that you have 10 times more 1st party sales on the WiiU where in fact you have 2 Wii-U games sold to the 20 on PS4 as well as a large number of 3rd party games.

It'll be interesting in ways to read the posts in the various threads, but I do firmly believe there would be nothing of value that you could take from the poll results of what is being asked here.

Like I said before, it seemed there was a confusion that this ratio was only meant for 2015 purchases, it has always been and it is meant to be your overall console collection.

But you make some good points, from the post votes available maybe I can perform a weighted average to take into account the size of the collections. I'll think about it, thanks!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
ganoncrotch said:
Very strange poll in terms of what the end results of this will actually tell you.

I mean you've set up the same poll on the Wii-U at least as well here on the Nintendo section, but say someone who owns a Wii-U bought 2 games last year, both first party their result would be 100% first party games, due to a general lack of 3rd party options on the system, then on the PS4 someone here got 69 games 20 of which were 1st party giving a 28% figure. The only result these 2 poles will show would suggest from these 2 gamers that you have 10 times more 1st party sales on the WiiU where in fact you have 2 Wii-U games sold to the 20 on PS4 as well as a large number of 3rd party games.

It'll be interesting in ways to read the posts in the various threads, but I do firmly believe there would be nothing of value that you could take from the poll results of what is being asked here.

Like I said before, it seemed there was a confusion that this ratio was only meant for 2015 purchases, it has always been and it is meant to be your overall console collection.

But you make some good points, from the post votes available maybe I can perform a weighted average to take into account the size of the collections. I'll think about it, thanks!

Np really, it's cool to see the whole batch of threads, I think most people imagined that the Wii-U thread was going to be all 100% Nintendo software on their consoles.

A couple of people have mentioned it in their posts as well, but I wonder have some people included software gifted to them from psn+ which are normally smaller 3rd party indie studios, would heavily push the margain away from 1st party if someone was to include those titles.

Good luck squeezing out the info from the polls and the posts in each of the threads tho Mr Tomato!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I have 6 PS4 games with 3 being Sony published

LittleBigPlanet 3
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
Until Dawn
Tearaway Unfolded
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
Fallout 4

So, 50%

[] [] [] {} [] 

Already updated the first post, and made the console comparison thread.

Feel free to discuss the results

ganoncrotch said:

A couple of people have mentioned it in their posts as well, but I wonder have some people included software gifted to them from psn+ which are normally smaller 3rd party indie studios, would heavily push the margain away from 1st party if someone was to include those titles.

Good luck squeezing out the info from the polls and the posts in each of the threads tho Mr Tomato!

Thanks! I noticed that, the OP clearly states to use your retail collection (with compatible digital retail titles), sometimes you just have to work with what you have. In the end the post votes showed a nice correlation with the poll votes, so didn't really look into the weighted average.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

100% (4/4)

4 ≈ One