Sony - 2 (1 digital)

Konami - 1
Bethesda - 1
Square Enix - 1
WB Interactive - 1 (1 digital)
Take Two - 2
Ubisoft - 2
Activision - 3

So I could say it's a 23% of first party games this year.

If you buy 13 games, and 2 of them are first party that isn't 23%. Even if you had bought 10 games with 2 Sony it would be 2 in 10 or 20% so more games should be less than 20%

Should be - 100% (the total amount of games) / 13 (how many % each game represents) x 2 (the number of the games which are first party) = 15.38%

Sorry for bringing up Maths on a Sunday haha.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

hinch said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
In 2015 on PS4 I bought:

Blops III
Evolve
Bloodborne
Ass Creed
Shadow Warrior

Might be forgetting some. 100% third party.

Bloodborne was made in colaboration between SCEJ and From Software. Funded and published by SCE, so that would make it a first party title :p

so 20%..

That would be like counting Titanfall or RotTR as a MS 1st party title, which is silly. So 0%.

LudicrousSpeed said:
hinch said:

Bloodborne was made in colaboration between SCEJ and From Software. Funded and published by SCE, so that would make it a first party title :p

so 20%..

That would be like counting Titanfall or RotTR as a MS 1st party title, which is silly. So 0%.

Well, its not a third party game if its actually co-developed by SCEJ and published by SCE. So make that as you will.

Adding to that, Sony owns the rights to the IP and trademark.

4 Sony

4 Capcom
6 KoeiTecmo
3 Konami
1 Square Enix
1 poub/arc systems
1 BandaiNamco
1 Nis America

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
hinch said:

so 20%..

Its co-devoloped and co-designed by Studio Japan. IP is owned by Sony. Its not comparable

LudicrousSpeed said:
hinch said:

so 20%..

It would be like counting Pokemon..... made by 3rd party.

4 out of 11 games, so 36%.

Excluding ps+ games:
3 - first party
5 - third party
37.5%

Past mid-week bump!

This year your PS4 votes are steamrolling, we already surpassed last year's votes which totalled to 13 post votes and 65 poll votes.

I'll be counting up the votes this Sunday and make the console comparison @ Gaming Discussion

Symbolic said:

Is this just supposed to be 2015 purchases, or your entire collection as of December 31, 2015? It reads like it's supposed to be your entire collection, but most people here seem to have interpreted it the other way. Either way, I'll be doing entire collection as of December 31, 2015.

It's the entire collection... people seemed to think purchases in 2015 because it was in the title "2015 VGC poll". So I changed the title and udpated the OP a bit. Could be mea-culpa, so I might repeat the poll in six months time.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"