By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft flooding the market with way too many bundles?

Is microsoft flooding the market with too many bundle's?

Yes! They should cut back! 61 65.59%

No! If anything, they should have more! 32 34.41%

Total:93

Hmm... not much news this week! The -  "How can I be offended by MS" - thread...

Around the Network

Yes. The only bundles around should be Gears and Division.

Its good for consumers so I really can't see that having too many bundles is a bad thing. I wish I had the choice between numerous bundles every time I bought my hardware.

I would think some of those bundles were for the holidays and looking at sales it seems they served a purpose. Except if it was only Gears bundle that sold over million of course..

No, bundles have been happening forever but, I struggle to call digital downloads "bundles". I mean, sure, they are "bundled" with a tiny 5 cent piece of cardboard that would otherwise not be in the box but.... come on.

Around the Network

I would much prefer a choose one of 12 digital game/packages to 12 different bundles.

The problem is that the console is not selling enough period and they made a mistake of thinking that more bundles = more sales.They should fire the guy in charge of making these horrendous decisions. No one wants most of those games and the ones they do want are selling much better on the PS4.They should only have bundled their exclusives,because they struggle to sell without bundles.

Chris Hu said:
Its good for consumers so I really can't see that having too many bundles is a bad thing. I wish I had the choice between numerous bundles every time I bought my hardware.

Except consumers are not buying them. I seen tons of the TR/Forza bundle at the store today and even that bundle is not attractive.

You flooded your post title with way too many apostrophes. Plural don't get no 'postrophes. Genitive case gets 'dem 'posts. Not plural.

VitroBahllee said:
You flooded your post title with way too many apostrophes. Plural don't get no 'postrophes. Genitive case gets 'dem 'posts. Not plural.

HEIL HITLER!

I hate grammar nazi's, no offense man.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).