By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft flooding the market with way too many bundles?

Is microsoft flooding the market with too many bundle's?

Yes! They should cut back! 61 65.59%

No! If anything, they should have more! 32 34.41%

Total:93
barneystinson69 said:
VitroBahllee said:
You flooded your post title with way too many apostrophes. Plural don't get no 'postrophes. Genitive case gets 'dem 'posts. Not plural.

HEIL HITLER!

I hate grammar nazi's, no offense man.

I feel the same thing about snidely illiterate people who take pride in not having learned the simple rules of their native language well into their adulthood.

Around the Network
VitroBahllee said:
barneystinson69 said:

HEIL HITLER!

I hate grammar nazi's, no offense man.

I feel the same thing about snidely illiterate people who take pride in not having learned the simple rules of their native language well into their adulthood.

It was a mistake I didn't notice, big deal! Its a forum, not English class (though I won't deny that my grammar is shit here).

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
VitroBahllee said:

It was a mistake I didn't notice, big deal! Its a forum, not English class (though I won't deny that my grammar is shit here).

It's not a big deal yo. I was just trying to make a joke out of it. A real 'grammar nazi' would never have abbriviated the word apostrophe into "'posts." (They would have said "'strophes.")

VitroBahllee said:
barneystinson69 said:

It's not a big deal yo. I was just trying to make a joke out of it. A real 'grammar nazi' would never have abbriviated the word apostrophe into "'posts." (They would have said "'strophes.")

I'm done here.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
VitroBahllee said:

I'm done here.

Geez. If you want me to be mean, I could say that this last post from you should have been your original thought before you posted anything. Happy now? Last time I try to be nice to you. 

Around the Network
PowerGamer said:
Chris Hu said:
Its good for consumers so I really can't see that having too many bundles is a bad thing. I wish I had the choice between numerous bundles every time I bought my hardware.

Except consumers are not buying them. I seen tons of the TR/Forza bundle at the store today and even that bundle is not attractive.

I doubt that you saw a Forza 6 bundle that one was a limited edition bundle that came with a limited edition controller and console unless you can provide some time stamped pictures to verify you claim I call BS on that one.