By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 First week Prediction!!

Tagged games:

I think between 2.2m and 2.6m worldwide.

Around the Network

This is a really hard one to judge as it has been so long since the last game (2011) So you have to factor in that but also series hype for being the first on a new console...

I'm hoping for 2.3 million FW but am going to say 1.9 to be realistic! I hope I'm wrong

Around 2 Million seems right.There is alot of hype around it and the collection could potentially bring new fans to the series.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

PS4's already sold a good 80% better than PS3 had at this point in it's life, so I think the numbers for Uncharted 4 could reflect that level of growth compared to Naughty Dog's more recent releases.

ND are coming off of the back of the success of The Last of Us and the entire Uncharted series on PS3, the studio also has a larger name and level of prestige than they've ever had before.
I think 2.3M is easy, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was nearer to 3M.

I predict 2.5M for week one sales of Uncharted 4.

Worldwide 2.2M

Around the Network

3.5 million

2.3 M

Hmmm I'd assume that it would be around 2 million. I think the marketing has been pretty good, and there is a small population of people who just boarded the UC train after playing the NDC recently. Factor in the existing fans and massive hype following it, I think it can reach 2 million sold globally in the first week. I imagine there will be bundling. North America and Europe should each pull in close to 700k, and the other 2/8 (lazy math) will come from RoW

#1 Amb-ass-ador

EU: 850k
NA: 750k
JP: 150k
WW: 2.1M

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

1.7M