By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Video Game characters who should come to Smash!!!

What do you think of my suggestions?

All of them were good! 3 9.38%

Most of them were good 7 21.88%

Mixed feelings about them 9 28.13%

Most of them sucked 12 37.50%

All of them sucked! 1 3.13%

Total:32

"tumblr feminists whine their way into Smash!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Some 007 goldeneye characters with the original character models would be awesome!!! XD

i want sora

You mention Sackboy having fighting moves... I know he was in psasbr but he didn't fit that fighting game at all, Sackboy has pretty much zero moves, he can jump and hold things to drag them, that's about it, as soon as he even does so much as a punch then he isn't a faithful recreation of the LBP character and is just a cookie cut fighter with a sackboy skin on him.

As for suggestions... I guess some of the skylanders wouldn't be too shocking to see turn up after Skylanders Superchargers featured DK and Bowser as playable figures in the game, Ninty and Skylanders are fairly tight and have very similar audiences.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Snake
Wolf
Ice climbers

Rayman
Inklings
Isaac (the current assist trophy)

Around the Network

• Travis Touchdown  (No more heroes)
  • Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
  • Crystal (Star Fox)
  • Ice Climbers (they have to turn back )
  • Zack & Wiki (Zack & Wiki)
  • Professor Layton
  • Aeron  (Pandora's Tower)
  • Skull Kid / Impa / Grahim (TLOZ)
  • Fiora/Elma/Melia...(Xenoblade)
  • Jack  (Madworld)
  • Khalas (Baten Kaitos)
  • Amaterasu (Okami )
  • Viewtiful Joe 
  • Wonder Red (Wonder ful 101)
  • Inkling  (Splatoon )
  • Leon Kenedy  (Resident evil)
  • Project Zero character
  • Isaac (Golden Sun)
  • King K Rool  (Donkey Kong )
.... those come to my mind 

Smash puns? SMASH PUNS!

Shadow Controls The Chaos!
Woody Rounds 'Em Up!
Blaze Blazes In!
Ian and Anthony Smosh Their Way Into Battle!

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

No Shantae or Shovel Knight yet? What a bunch of jokers!

Also, some older characters which where big during NES/SNES, like Belmont (pick one, almost every Castlevania has it's own after ll), Arthur (Ghouls and Ghosts), Bill (Contra), Billy (Double Dragon. Well ok, make that Abobo) or Haggar (Final Fight)

Edit: As for pure non-Nintendo Characters (meaning they wheren't on a Nintendo platform save the VC maybe), I'd add Alex Kidd, Ax Battler (Golden Axe), Wonder Boy and Joe Higashi (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)

Konami, revive Bomberman and make him enter.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Geno of course! Oh wait...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---