By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 28/12/15 - 03/01/16

MikeRox said:
tbone51 said:

Splatoon less than 61k

Yikes

I know, Splatoon has been a total failure globally in Japan! Talk about bomba! :D

Splatbomba. 1mil for a HC game in Japan and it's a new IP? What were nintendo thinking xD

Around the Network

Looks like Monster Hunter X edged out Monster Strike

Good holiday numbers for hardware, as expected

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Looks like Wii U is falling back to earth. That last week was probably its peak point in Japan for the generation (Splatoon being the main driver).

I heard the critics saying #FE feels nothing like Fire Emblem or SMT. Can anyone confirm that? (Although I heard game itself is great.)

I wonder if Minecraft will have legs on ps4, surely it's been doing pretty good on psv. Nice hw sales all around

Around the Network

Well looks like Splatoon Bombed. Surprisingly great sales for Mario and Luigi though!

Great numbers for PS4 and Vita !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nintendo has done really well this holidays on Japan, specially for WiiU standars.

AZWification said:

Expected drops for Nintendo systems and rises for PlayStation systems. Didn't this also happen last year?

Same procedure as every year, James.

RolStoppable said:
Train wreck said:
Pavolink said:

The fact that a console like the Wii U outsold it by a lot, and in the biggest week of the year, it's a shame that nothing will erase.

I think its Japanese parents believing that the Wii U is the Wii, they, like many parents  the world over, didn't get the memo.

This reeks of desperation.

But it made you a bit nostalgic, didn't it?

#FE has much better legs at Famitsu than I expected. -85% are typical for JRPGs. But FW was much worse than expected.

Maybe because of the weird release date.