By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much have you spent on amiibo, Disney Infinity, LEGO Dimensions, Skylander characters?

pbroy said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
just got my pre-order for Lucas on Amazon

Is that supposed to be a rare exclusive one or something? You're making me want to get it now. 😒

Do you also have the Twilight Princess bundle with the  Wolf Link/Midna amiibo pre-ordered? I actually had that one ordered and forgot I did, till you brought this up. 😆 I feel good about it cuz its sold out now.

i dont think he'll be rare and yeah i have TP HD bundle as well

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I don't know I got about 2-3 of each amiibo so $15-17AUD x all of them.

I have 16 Amiibo total. I bought 15 of them myself, and some were on sale, so i'd say $175? Oh yeah plus I have 4 unopened doubles that Toys R Us mistakenly sent me...nothing special though, just 2 extra DKs, an extra Mario, and another Kirby.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Jranation said:

My little brother had an addict on skylanders. Luckily he got bored of it pretty quickly (theres like 3-4 somwhere else). While most of those amiibos were from me I think both the skylanders and the amiibos will cost over $200AUD. That is basically the same price as a new 3DSXL.

Hopefully my brother won't find out about Disney Inifinity and the Lego D.

Your WiiU boxes are way sexier than ours.

guiduc said:
Jranation said:

My little brother had an addict on skylanders. Luckily he got bored of it pretty quickly (theres like 3-4 somwhere else). While most of those amiibos were from me I think both the skylanders and the amiibos will cost over $200AUD. That is basically the same price as a new 3DSXL.

Hopefully my brother won't find out about Disney Inifinity and the Lego D.

Your WiiU boxes are way sexier than ours.

Hahah yeah (Thankyou Europe designers!) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

anyone else have shovel knight preordered?

Guys, there's an EB Games next to me with every single amiibo. Yes, even Dr. Mario and Villager. I can get them for you if you send me the money

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Don't even want to think about it, I have every Amiibo, but I will stop soon or not :D

ganondorf7799 said:
Don't even want to think about it, I have every Amiibo, but I will stop soon or not :D

no one can truly stop

There's a sale on Amazon right now and I'm so tempted to buy some cheap amiibo, but my credit card still hasn't recovered 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence