By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What do you think of Donald Trump?

What do you think about Trump?

He's amazing! GOD BLESS 'MURICA 88 25.51%

Uh... wasn't he a busine... 28 8.12%

Ew, of course not! Especi... 123 35.65%

I'd like a small loan of a million dollars 106 30.72%

Total:345

He's a genius

in modern trolling mechanisms

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

He has said waaaaaayyyy too many idiotic things to not be joking.
I have a kidding theory that he ran for President on a bet - and is actually trying to lose supporters to get out - but it isn't working haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Insidb said:
Jimbo1337 said:
To me, he represents someone who is going to fix our economy and bring jobs to the millions of Americans who currently do not have one. There simply is no better candidate than Trump who can do this.

I like the fact that he has spent next to nothing in comparison to the other candidates and is currently leading in the GOP polls. When have we, as a nation, ever spent under budget? I am so freaking tired of hearing the same thing that we are going to fix X and I see nothing done!

For example:
Obama in 2008 campaigned and said we are going to fix our crumbling roads and bridges. In 2012, he said the same thing after spending like 2 trillion dollars. (correct me if I am wrong on those numbers). My point is that I am so tired of seeing them waste all of our money and doing nothing with it.

I am tired of the fact that we currently don't have borders. Our country is perceived as a joke! I went to Eric Idle and John Cleese live and they made fun of the fact that Mexicans were pouring into our country and we as a nation weren't doing anything about it. We know it is an issue for the past 30 years and Trump represents someone who is actually going to fix this issue. If we don't close the border and just allow people to come across illegally, then we don't have a country at all. What is the point of following only certain laws? It's not that I want to keep people out of our country. I just want them to come in legally so the can start paying taxes just like the rest of us. I want a wall so we can stop or slow down the Cartel so drugs stop pouring into our country. Then maybe our kids may have a fighting chance to be successful instead of throwing away their lives to drugs. I want a wall because it prevents ISIS terrorists from easily entering our country.

I want a president that is actually going to take these terrorists threats seriously and who is going to bring the world together to eradicate ISIS. I am tired of the stupid nonsense that is going on in our country (like rich people getting away with taxes and other nonsense) *glares at affluenza kid*. I could go on and on but my vote for Trump will never change.

Is this really the guy you think will balance the debt and improve our economy?

Just proves my point. He has and always will be a sub-par businessman who simply inherited a large fortune...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

hershel_layton said:

Usually, threads or comments towards Trump are either fanboys of him cheering him on, or people that just want to make a quick meme or two out of him. So, I thought a(potential) serious thread about your viewpoints of Trump wouldn't hurt.

This can possibly turn horrible, but I don't mind. There's still hope that a serious conversation about Trump can occur.

the last person you want as President is an egotistal billionaire who is primarily obsessed with his own goals rather than the every day persons. Sure, most politicians are concerned with themselves first and foremost but Trump is an extreme example of that

he can't relate to you or I

people get excited because he's willing to say whatever he wants and they claim he's not being manipulated by the corporations and bribes- but guess why that is? because he himself is wealthy enough to bribe others and get what he wants

he's donated to practically every type of political candidate theere is in the past- whether it was a Bush or Clinton, he is a fish that flops around and will back whatever will get him further ahead

you don't want a slimy billionaire who only looks out for himself 

and then you add on his extreme radical (supposedly?) opinions on certain things. being extreme about immigration (or just ignorant), being stupid in the way he talks about foreign policy (is Trump seriously dull enough to think our military isn't ALREADY way too big?)

and then the one category you would THINK he would be good at, business and economics, the odds are he won't be. he's had a number of his own businesses go bankrupt. sometimes strategically, sometimes not. the reality is when you amass enough money it's not hard to maintain it and grow it. it doesn't take some sort of genius decision making. hence why the same exactly families that were rich 100 years have remained so (for the most part). 

Donald would be a terrible President. what's hilarious though is that a massive percentage of the public consider him a sort of running joke yet he still is by far the most dominant Republican nominee. he will be absolutely wiped out by the Democratic candidate (most likely Hilary at this point)

To be brutally honest, I don't know too much about him. And I know most people over exaggerate what he'll do. Most of what he says wouldn't fly. But with his careless comments he definitely gives America as a whole a bad image But I'd rather not have him win

Around the Network

I don't agree with everything that he says but I'd take him over a left-wing elitist any day. If I was American, he would have my vote.

Trump on the bump to get you pumped; America's in a slump but he won't be stumped

He is on the spectrum case, to raise up the white race; hispanics and Muslims gonna get displaced

ISIS on the run, afraid of the pain; from the man with more hairs on his head than cells in his brain

He'll take their oil to fill his mouth; and spit venom 'cross the wall financed by the South

Winning an American election will never be hard,

When all you gotta do is be a fucking retard

THANKS OBAMA

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Insidb said:
Jimbo1337 said:
To me, he represents someone who is going to fix our economy and bring jobs to the millions of Americans who currently do not have one. There simply is no better candidate than Trump who can do this.

I like the fact that he has spent next to nothing in comparison to the other candidates and is currently leading in the GOP polls. When have we, as a nation, ever spent under budget? I am so freaking tired of hearing the same thing that we are going to fix X and I see nothing done!

For example:
Obama in 2008 campaigned and said we are going to fix our crumbling roads and bridges. In 2012, he said the same thing after spending like 2 trillion dollars. (correct me if I am wrong on those numbers). My point is that I am so tired of seeing them waste all of our money and doing nothing with it.

I am tired of the fact that we currently don't have borders. Our country is perceived as a joke! I went to Eric Idle and John Cleese live and they made fun of the fact that Mexicans were pouring into our country and we as a nation weren't doing anything about it. We know it is an issue for the past 30 years and Trump represents someone who is actually going to fix this issue. If we don't close the border and just allow people to come across illegally, then we don't have a country at all. What is the point of following only certain laws? It's not that I want to keep people out of our country. I just want them to come in legally so the can start paying taxes just like the rest of us. I want a wall so we can stop or slow down the Cartel so drugs stop pouring into our country. Then maybe our kids may have a fighting chance to be successful instead of throwing away their lives to drugs. I want a wall because it prevents ISIS terrorists from easily entering our country.

I want a president that is actually going to take these terrorists threats seriously and who is going to bring the world together to eradicate ISIS. I am tired of the stupid nonsense that is going on in our country (like rich people getting away with taxes and other nonsense) *glares at affluenza kid*. I could go on and on but my vote for Trump will never change.

We could go back and forth on this but let me just say this.  When he becomes president, and he will, take note of how Obama has left our country and see if it truly improves after Trump's first term.  Then we will see who is right and who is wrong. 

Jimbo1337 said:
Insidb said:

We could go back and forth on this but let me just say this.  When he becomes president, and he will, take note of how Obama has left our country and see if it truly improves after Trump's first term.  Then we will see who is right and who is wrong. 

Tired of how the rest of the world views this guy?

barneystinson69 said:
Jimbo1337 said:

For example:

You want a wall? The amount of money will be in the 10s-100s of billions of dollars. And even then, who's to say it prevents Mexicans from coming in? As for ISIS, well they can come in from Canada or the sea, you can't close off an entire country...

You complain about Obama spending too much money, well there was something called the great recession, which was thanks to bushy jr. Then of course you say drugs, HA! The war on drugs has been a failure, and you think people won't find ways to get them? Do what portugal did and legalize all of them, it actually worked! Then of course you say terrorists. What exactly will he do, steal the oil and let big corpos sell it (he even said so). So now he supports the big corps, and you think he's pro-american? And I'm sure those "allies" are more than willing to help America achieve that.

He's a blatant liar. He plans on using the country for his own person uses, and it'll be a big amount of hurt for the US indeed... He's no politican, he's a businessman (a sucky one at that).

You make it sound like a giant wall doesn't work and where are you getting 10s - 100s of billions of dollars from?  Trump said he could build it for what...10 million?  So let's just see the end result shall we?  

You do realize that if you fly into Canada, they will send you back if you are illegal right?  Uh huh...and that is why you make it easier for immigrants to come into our country LEGALLY and make it harder for them to come in ILLEGALY.  I mean is it that hard to understand the purpose of a wall?

Obama has spent more money than all of the previous presidents combined!  

So your stance is if it has been a failure in the past, then just give up and join the party?  I simply cannot understand this way of thinking...like ever.  

Yeah Trump said that he would take their oil fields to cut off their wealth.  If they don't have any money coming in, then they can't buy any more guns/ammunition.  Oh wait, didn't the UK strike Syria?  Hmm what were their first airstrikes?  Oh that is right...they hit the oilfields in Omar.  I guess Trump was right.  

What evidence is there to support that he would use the country for his own personal use?  Do you mean him running a political campaign that has lost him millions of dollars.  Like NBCUniversal with The Apprentice and Miss Universe?  Or how about the menswear collection in Macys?  Or how about NASCAR, ESPN, PGA, or his buildings in Dubai?  He also doesn't want to have a salary while he is president.  Yup...he wants to use the country for his own personal use.

You call trump a liar.  List the things that he has lied about.