By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can You beat my PS4 collection - 2016.

Shikamo said:
Srassy said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Than you beat me by a mile(got56 physical) 

Ofc do need pictures to see! Hehe

Hey, sorry I'm late. :)  Didn't expect a reply.

Honestly did think you had more than me because I've never seen all my PS4 games together.  I've got about 300 physical PS3 games too.  I'm going to quit the collecting for a while though while I save for a house.

K.O you win :)

Yea he has a amazing collection!!! 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

I'm sitting at around 200 games including all CEs worth having.. I've been trying to maintain a 100 % NA retail library from day one but the past 3-4 months I've been slacking with all the sports games and shovelware that came out at the same time. I'll see if I can get some updated pics when I get home.

Speaking of, anyone know if the follow games are still supposed to be released in physical?

Electronic Super Joy
World Poker Championship
Surgeon Simulator
Switch

Also Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel was supposed to be next out on the 5th but looks like it got pushed.  Next up is Life is Strange and Resident Evil Origins Collection on 1/19/16 then.

exdeath said:

Speaking of, anyone know if the follow games are still supposed to be released in physical?

Electronic Super Joy
World Poker Championship
Surgeon Simulator
Switch

Also Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel was supposed to be next out on the 5th but looks like it got pushed.  Next up is Life is Strange and Resident Evil Origins Collection on 1/19/16 then.

I saw world poker at amazon.uk

My youtube gaming page.

exdeath said:
I'm sitting at around 200 games including all CEs worth having.. I've been trying to maintain a 100 % NA retail library from day one but the past 3-4 months I've been slacking with all the sports games and shovelware that came out at the same time. I'll see if I can get some updated pics when I get home.

Awesome, would love to see that!

My youtube gaming page.

Around the Network

I'm actually thinking of improving my PS3 collection this year.... I have got one or two more to my collection in december for games that I wanted... but feel that I should pick up some before they are gone forever (well from being brand new). Should be able to clean up at about £10 each.

I'll still complement it by buying PS4 games (I think I have 57 PS4 games on disk)...

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
I'm actually thinking of improving my PS3 collection this year.... I have got one or two more to my collection in december for games that I wanted... but feel that I should pick up some before they are gone forever (well from being brand new). Should be able to clean up at about £10 each.

I'll still complement it by buying PS4 games (I think I have 57 PS4 games on disk)...

Awesome, for some reason the need to collect for the ps3 is gone.

I need a couple of Japanese games and that's it(got 279)

My youtube gaming page.

Hiku said:

One example I can give you is my copy of Majora's Mask. For some reason I always really liked the boxart of that game. It's nothing extravagant. But for some reason it speaks to me. I've had it on display on one of my shelves for 15 years now. And every time I glance over at it, it brings back a little bit of the feeling I had when I played the game as a kid, and the memories I have associated with it. Including the store I went to to buy the game, the snowstorm outside, and how much of a hurry I was in to get home in order to play it.

Good for you, but not everyone needs physical objects with pretty pictures on it to get in that nostalgic mode.

For example you can put all your favorite pictures (boxart, screenshots, concept art, fan art) of your favorite games in your screen saver rotation... every time it is shown on your display, you can glance over at it, it brings back a little bit of the feeling you had when you played the game as a kid, and the memories you have associated with it. Including the digital store you bought the game, the good feeling that you didn't have to freeze in that snowstorm outside, the happy memories you had with your family instead while the console was downloading the game, and how eagerly you were to start the game, when the download was almost finished. ;)

I'm happy with my physical and digital collections, but don't think that young gamers born in a digital age will get less nostalgic in a few years because they had no physical box for their games. Other pictures, retro reports, emulated/ versions of their childhood-games on new devices, game soundtracks or retro youtube videos will be enough to get them in the same nostalgic mode.

xl-klaudkil said:
Madword said:

Awesome, for some reason the need to collect for the ps3 is gone.

I need a couple of Japanese games and that's it(got 279)

I know what you mean.... but theres still a few that I want just in case I ever play them... just got Force Unleashed 2, been meaning to get it for ages, AC rogue. I think my PS3 collection is around 250... but the kids keep trying to claim some of them as their own :D

Got a few that are still sealed, like Prototype 1/2... one day I might play them...lol.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I think that's everything.