By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fake breasts ruin a sexy woman. Need a paradigm shift.

I prefer...

All natural breasts.all shapes n sizes. 254 65.46%

I prefer big, fake boobs. 54 13.92%

I am an ass man, myself. See rusilts. 80 20.62%

Total:388

First, i don't care much, if the girl really want to do, she have the right to do ! but i am happy with every natual size, so would not be me who asking for this !

Around the Network

No. People blaming society for their insecurities is the real issue here.

Women don't need to be taught that big fake boobs are better and they don't need to be taught that natural boobs are better. If they can think independently and take responsibility for whatever they decide to do with their body there will be no issue.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
No. People blaming society for their insecurities is the real issue here.

Women don't need to be taught that big fake boobs are better and they don't need to be taught that natural boobs are better. If they can think independently and take responsibility for whatever they decide to do with their body there will be no issue.

This 100%

Women should just tape plastic bags on their chest if it's a big concern for them, problem solved.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Reasonably sized + real is best, ofc, but if too small, I'd say I don't care if they are fake.

That said, I do really have a problem with makeup. A woman would have to be an expert in applying makeup so I can't tell she's wearing makeup for me to find her attractive. Even if her natural face is attractive, but she still uses makeup, I won't find her "attractive". I will find her pretty and beautiful, but not attractive, if you know what I mean. There's just something about makeup that make faces look artificial that just off puts me.

Also, heels. Your legs looking amazing isn't enough to counter how much uncomfortable I imagine you must be and you complaining afterwards. Unless you're obese, your legs look fine. I find more attractive self respect than perfect looking legs.

Also, if you blame any of these things you do (fake boobs, makeup, heels, etc) to society instead of dealing with your own insecurities is a complete turn off.

Around the Network

I also like a women who covers up and leaves something to the imagination, very rare these days though.

In general I agree, fakes are bad. There can be the rare case where due to outside influence surgery is needed though, obviously it's no problem then. People can do what what they want, I don't care, one won't be considered a lesser friend whatsoever because of it, but don't expect me to like it when asking my opinion.

John2290 said:

This is not a troll post. I am genuinely concerned about this issue and if my wording is in anyway offensive please pm me and I will correct it appropriately.

It's generally thought that breast implants are for the rich, that's not the case anymore. Plastic surgery is rampant and having a horrible effect on society. Boob jobs are an awful thing, woman are conditioned into thinking big is better but that is not so, as I'm sure the poll will show men can spot fake breasts a mile off and, in my opinion anyway, they are almost repulsive. It's kind of an uncanny valley issue but in boob form. Breasts have such a sublety in the way they move that implants entirely hide and is replaced with a hard look to the sight and an undesirable feeling to the touch. 

We need clarity on this and women need to know small breasts are better the half sphere rubber breasts, find the nearest man and ask him and I am sure he will agree. 

I liken it to the last generation who seemed to think big bums were shameful and undesirable, not the case, Sir mix a lot might have voiced to society but every man knew it and I expect it was some marketing ploy gone wild. 

http://howtogetabiggerbutt.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/butt-injections12.jpg

Good results. 

John2290 said:

This is not a troll post. I am genuinely concerned about this issue and if my wording is in anyway offensive please pm me and I will correct it appropriately.

It's generally thought that breast implants are for the rich, that's not the case anymore. Plastic surgery is rampant and having a horrible effect on society. Boob jobs are an awful thing, woman are conditioned into thinking big is better but that is not so, as I'm sure the poll will show men can spot fake breasts a mile off and, in my opinion anyway, they are almost repulsive. It's kind of an uncanny valley issue but in boob form. Breasts have such a sublety in the way they move that implants entirely hide and is replaced with a hard look to the sight and an undesirable feeling to the touch. 

We need clarity on this and women need to know small breasts are better the half sphere rubber breasts, find the nearest man and ask him and I am sure he will agree. 

I liken it to the last generation who seemed to think big bums were shameful and undesirable, not the case, Sir mix a lot might have voiced to society but every man knew it and I expect it was some marketing ploy gone wild. 

http://howtogetabiggerbutt.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/butt-injections12.jpg

Good results. 

The pic is legendary 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Real breasts start to sag when a woman is barely past her mid 20's. Fake breasts, when done well, stay perky and pristine forever so... fake>real.

Where is the "All of the Above" option?