By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fake breasts ruin a sexy woman. Need a paradigm shift.

I prefer...

All natural breasts.all shapes n sizes. 254 65.46%

I prefer big, fake boobs. 54 13.92%

I am an ass man, myself. See rusilts. 80 20.62%

Total:388

Plastic is fantastic.

Around the Network

It's about shape first and foremost. If the shape is alright then bigger is better. A good boobjob can make really great tits out of small or unshapely ones. It's silly to be categorically against cosmetic surgery. if it's done right it can make a beautiful improvement.

If the choice is between beautiful fake boobs and ugly natural ones I will always go with fake. If it's between beautiful small boobs and beautiful bigger fake boobs I'll take the latter.
There are as many ugly natural boobs as there are ugly fake boobs so this is clearly a case by case situation.

If the woman wants this to feel more attractive I don't see anything wrong with it. It's the same as:
makeup
hair coloring/extensions
tattoos
jewelry
sexy clothing
a trim body formed by exercise
etc.

Drawing a line at surgery is too arbitrary for me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

John2290 said:
cheshirescat said:

Plastic is fantastic.

Photoshop?  o.0

Nope, they're even bigger now.

why not a balance for both:
" Beautiful cirurgically enhanced breasts, whit nice shape and size!"

John2290 said:

blah blah blah

Boob jobs are an awful thing, woman are conditioned into thinking big is better but that is not so, as I'm sure the poll will show men can spot fake breasts a mile off and, in my opinion anyway, they are almost repulsive. It's kind of an uncanny valley issue but in boob form. Breasts have such a sublety in the way they move that implants entirely hide and is replaced with a hard look to the sight and an undesirable feeling to the touch. 

more blah blah

You are talking nonsense dude.   No woman is conditioned into thinking big is better, they just do the procedures because they dont like having them small, and want them bigger, THAT IS ALL.   If you think that breast implants are gross, and just because of that, no women should use them, you need to man up.   Just because you dont like things, does not make it wrong.   As long as the woman using them is happier for having them all is fine.

Also the "the hard look on sight" is because most probably it was done incorretly and has some subcapsular contracture.  If done right it looks like breast of a 18,20s woman, which look fantastic.

Around the Network

It's sad that we even need a man to explain what a good woman makes. Take that, feminists!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

As a man I hate big boobs, so....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

A womans breast shouldn't overtake her hips/ass. Thats when they really start lookin weird

John2290 said:
cheshirescat said:

Nope, they're even bigger now.

Fuck me pink. The surgeons that do this for her are just plain evil pricks. 

What are you saying?  They're doing god's work, along with her butt implants, the botox injections she gets every month. . .

vivster said:
It's sad that we even need a man to explain what a good woman makes. Take that, feminists!

#mindblown 

It's called having standards even if they are superficial ... 

@OP If women are going to impose quality cut-off on their life partner then the latter has the right to do the same ... 

You get what you deserve and I personally prefer bigger breasts on women as long as it's not obscenely big ... 

#Can'tHaveItAll