By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fake breasts ruin a sexy woman. Need a paradigm shift.

I prefer...

All natural breasts.all shapes n sizes. 254 65.46%

I prefer big, fake boobs. 54 13.92%

I am an ass man, myself. See rusilts. 80 20.62%

Total:388
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
If they're well done, her breasts aren't already great, and they aren't TOO big I'm all for them.

Yep, exactly this. But the only concern is the health risk associated with them. 

Around the Network
John2290 said:
blizzardsphere said:

Yep, exactly this. But the only concern is the health risk associated with them. 

Health risk? Can you epand on that please. You mean mens sexual health, right?

They can be so big they become a health hazard... the woman  in the second post will die if she sleeps on her back i.e.
(think her ribs are a bit messed up too if i remember correctly, documentarys are great ;) )

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

I wonder if the 'natural' dudes up above have actually even seen or touched breasts with silicon implants and would actually outright refuse a girl who fancies them if she had breast implants. After calling them hideous and whatnot that's the least you could do not to be called an hypocrite. Why do I think the answer to those is 'no'? Not to mention it's up to women, not you, to decide how does she want to look...

Really, if I saw one of you shaming a woman, who probably does already has a way to go on self-steem, and made a conscious choice to try to look more beautiful in her own eyes and the eyes of her peers, because you think her new breasts are unnatural and ugly, I would probably punch you in the face. I find this discussion actually fairly distasteful.

Oh, and that's without touching the issue of transexuals and women who had mastectomy for whatever reason. Who have ruined, hideous breasts by default according to you. Nicely done...

I am all for natural, little to no make-up and i think society is waaaaay too much fixed on appearance. Shallow. A cycle that won't ever stop sadly enough. Not in my life at least.

I am curious however; some of you appear able to judge a womans' character just because she has implants...?

Maybe she is recovered from breastcancer and you, the one that judged her, is being a complete asshole.
Just saying.

I'm an ass man myself,so yea don't make a difference.

Around the Network
Bajablo said:
John2290 said:

They can be so big they become a health hazard... the woman  in the second post will die if she sleeps on her back i.e.
(think her ribs are a bit messed up too if i remember correctly, documentarys are great ;) )

I don't think the size I like would ever risk that though I suppose it depends on the size of the woman

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Bajablo said:

I don't think the size I like would ever risk that though I suppose it depends on the size of the woman

yeah, proportional is the key word ;)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

haxxiy said:

I wonder if the 'natural' dudes up above have actually even seen or touched breasts with silicon implants and would actually outright refuse a girl who fancies them if she had breast implants. After calling them hideous and whatnot that's the least you could do not to be called an hypocrite. Why do I think the answer to those is 'no'? Not to mention it's up to women, not you, to decide how does she want to look...

Really, if I saw one of you shaming a woman, who probably does already has a way to go on self-steem, and made a conscious choice to try to look more beautiful in her own eyes and the eyes of her peers, because you think her new breasts are unnatural and ugly, I would probably punch you in the face. I find this discussion actually fairly distasteful.

Oh, and that's without touching the issue of transexuals and women who had mastectomy for whatever reason. Who have ruined, hideous breasts by default according to you. Nicely done...

"Not to mention it's up to women, not you, to decide how does she want to look..." Not to mention indeed, obviously... "Opinions" and "preferences". Have you heard of them? People are entitled to them and to voice them.

Way to extrapolate the context and be self-righteous and violent about it at the same time, almost as if there's a hidden agenda. That I do find distasteful.

haxxiy said:

I've dated one that did the below-breast surgery and another that had hers done via the armpit. First was badly done and the latter was done very well. Below breast one was downright scary first time I felt it. I was like WTF (very young and kinda naive at the time), it really didn't bother me past that point nor gave it much thought after, tho. They didn't look fake until you felt them and she needed them for work, I guess. The armpit one was really well done. Wouldn't have known they were fake if she didn't tell me about it first. Barely any scarring, too (I heard botched ones or ones where a girl's skin scars very easily can get pretty bad), I guess the fact that she was still young enough not to worry about scarring helped. She did it cuz she wanted to fit better in her dresses and she had money and was a little vain so she went and did it. I know a few more who's had the procedure done but I never felt them up so I can't compare them. :-p

Bottom line is that women who I know had the procedure didn't do it for men. They did it for themselves. So us men thinking it's disgusting or not or damaging or not and our own personal preference on boob size/look is kind of a pressumptuous notion (this of course is not aimed at your but for everyone in this discussion in general).

John2290 said:
blizzardsphere said:

Nope I'm pretty sure he means the risk of the implants rupturing and leaking.  Plus the overall health risks associated with implants its not exactly healthy to have a foreign object implanted into your body.