By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fake breasts ruin a sexy woman. Need a paradigm shift.

I prefer...

All natural breasts.all shapes n sizes. 254 65.46%

I prefer big, fake boobs. 54 13.92%

I am an ass man, myself. See rusilts. 80 20.62%

Total:388

Personally, I don't care for a girl's breasts. It's quite rude for that to be the first thing to notice about her(including her body and butt).

I don't like to judge women a lot though. If I think she's pretty and has a good character, then good enough for me. Her boobs don't need to be as big as my head in order to make me satisfied.

Besides, huge breasts suck for women(most women tell me that). And, I find it repulsive when women wear clothes and show a lot of their breasts. I mean, really? Don't complain about men taking a peek if you're giving them a reason to do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I agree with everything you said but implants are going to be a thing of the past eventually.  Since you now can enhance female breast without implants via stem cells.

John2290 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Real breasts start to sag when a woman is barely past her mid 20's. Fake breasts, when done well, stay perky and pristine forever so... fake>real.

With that attitude you will never experience the true goal in life...Pregnant boobs.  

Agreed plus sagging boobs can be very sexy also.  Plus most boobs don't sag when a women is past her mid 20's it all depends on the size and pregnancy and nursing can actually help out in sagging since most women get smaller breast after being pregnant.

I prefer big boobs, but i like them of almost all shapes and sizes.

I prefer natural. You hear that ladies? *wink wink*

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

To be fair many women have breast implants after having a breast removed after breast cancer.
Who are we to say what people should do with their own bodies anyway?

Nettles said:
To be fair many women have breast implants after having a breast removed after breast cancer.
Who are we to say what people should do with their own bodies anyway?

That's true. However, I think it's weird when it looks like they tucked two basketballs under their shirt.

For the women that just want huge boobs, it looks weird...and midly disturbing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Smoking is also very unattractive. Ruins everything

I prefer natural ones in any size. I still don't see why a woman would get cut up for just for something thing could get from putting on a little weight. I can see it for breast cancer patients and people transitioning but nothing past that. But people can make crazy decisions so I suppose you got to take what the world gives you.

vivster said:

It's about shape first and foremost. If the shape is alright then bigger is better. A good boobjob can make really great tits out of small or unshapely ones. It's silly to be categorically against cosmetic surgery. if it's done right it can make a beautiful improvement.

If the choice is between beautiful fake boobs and ugly natural ones I will always go with fake. If it's between beautiful small boobs and beautiful bigger fake boobs I'll take the latter.
There are as many ugly natural boobs as there are ugly fake boobs so this is clearly a case by case situation.

If the woman wants this to feel more attractive I don't see anything wrong with it. It's the same as:
makeup
hair coloring/extensions
tattoos
jewelry
sexy clothing
a trim body formed by exercise
etc.

Drawing a line at surgery is too arbitrary for me.

Pretty much this... there's not much to say anymore. In the end it's just a case of perception, people should do whatever fits them, they don't need someone saying what they should or shouldn't do. And if done right, "fake boobs" can look pretty nice and make the woman happier/more confident.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won