By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your BMI? Let's weigh VGChart.

My BMI (Body mass idex) is...

...less than 18.5. Underweight. 14 8.92%

...between 18.5 -24.5. Healthy. 78 49.68%

...between 25 - 29. Overweight. 30 19.11%

...30 plus. Obese. 17 10.83%

Shows results. >>&g... 18 11.46%

Total:157

BMI is such a useless statistic without stuff like fat percentage that it doesn't really matter.

As for the answer, I don't know

Around the Network

No idea. I'm 6'1 and 150lbs, though.

24.9. According to BMI, I am one decimal point away from an unhealthy weight. According to me, I'm doing fine.

Lmao why you asking and why is this thread in gaming discussion
If I remember correctly my bmi is around 29. I'm 5'11'' and 205 pounds.
Teeq is right though fat percentage and skin folds are waaayyy better indicators of whether or not someone is unhealthy

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I'm 1,74 meter, bmi 49

Around the Network

I'm 1,82 meter , bmi 22,1

22.4 currently, wich is pretty heavy for my standards.
I used to be at 19 - 20 for years, but I gained some weight over the last couple or so. I've started to work out again recently and am currently in that ankward phase were I've just started to build up some muscle, but haven't lost any of the fat yet....

183cm, 77kg, BMI of 22.

Start of 2014 I was 97kg, (BMI 28) but I overhauled my diet and stepped up my exercise, and dropped 20kg over about nine months. It wasn't easy, but my family history for cardiovascular disease is terrible, so if I remained overweight I was looking at a very real chance of a fatal heart attack before the age of 60.

John2290 said:
ReimTime said:
Lmao why you asking and why is this thread in gaming discussion
If I remember correctly my bmi is around 29. I'm 5'11'' and 205 pounds.
Teeq is right though fat percentage and skin folds are waaayyy better indicators of whether or not someone is unhealthy

It's default. I keep forgetting I have to change that when going off topic. Buut, hmm,  gaining and loosing weight is kindof a game...? No? *smiles very slowly*. 

Fair enough. To explain how I am considered "overweight" I suppose I should include a picture. As you can see I am mostly bones

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BMI works for the average guy/girl unless you go to the gym or are very athletic. then it's just better to use your weight and your waistline.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints