By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Wii U game of 2015?

My pick is...

Xenoblade Chronicles X 88 38.94%

Splatoon 89 39.38%

Super Mario Maker 23 10.18%

Yoshi's Woolly World 12 5.31%

FAST Racing Neo 3 1.33%

Other 11 4.87%

Total:226

Splatoon, but I still haven't played XCX and Yoshi.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I'm with mZuzek here, though with another game. A pretty sad year, and the thing I played from it is Super Mario Maker. Which is even barely a game yet more a 'tool'. The only other WiiU game I played for the first time this year, Captain Toad, was 2014 for us.

So my vote's Super Mario Maker...

Fatal Frame 5/Project Zero 5
hands down, i got all the endings collected all the spirit videos. The only thing i have to unlock is the one lens for collecting all documents and the other for beating the end two times with yuris kimono costume. Too sad nintendo has no trophies i would easily 100% the game even on hard defficulty, except if they wanted me to have an S+ rank in every level.

It feels like a great old school survival horror from the PS2 era, the story was great and i love this not straight forward story telling

Pretty shitty year for the WiiU imo. XCX is the only game I really like although Ive only played it for a few hours....so that.

XCX>Splatoon>rest
110hours into XCX and i´m still nowhere near done with it

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Pretty shitty year for the WiiU imo. XCX is the only game I really like although Ive only played it for a few hours....so that.

Why not fatal frame 5?

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

Why not fatal frame 5?

Havent played it. The whole censor thing didnt make it any more appealing either...

KLXVER said:
Ruler said:

Why not fatal frame 5?

Havent played it. The whole censor thing didnt make it any more appealing either...

Yeah but not playing it at all for just because of this? you also unlock samus suite and yuris booty is huge

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

Yeah but not playing it at all for just because of this? you also unlock samus suite and yuris booty is huge

No, Ill probably get it. Just not right now.

voted splatoon