By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what year did you buy your Wii U?

Tagged games:

I bought my Wii U in...

2012 126 40.13%

2013 82 26.11%

2014 75 23.89%

2015 31 9.87%

Total:314

April 2014.

Around the Network

Two weeks ago.

Mid 2014.

It wasn't a worthwhile proposition until 3D Mario and Mario Kart were out for me. Luckily, those were both excellent.
I really bought the console purely for 4 games. 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Xenoblade and Zelda U. Zelda Remasters were a nice bonus, as were the other exclusive gems like Bayonetta and Splatoon.

October 2013, windwaker bundle

Around the Network

December 19th 2013
New Super Mario Bros U bundle

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Fear_Me_All said:
Summer 2012.

I don't believe you

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Damn there's a lot more peeps with Wii Us on this site than I thought! If only yal would participate in the Nintendomination tourneys, we could have a proper Splatoon tourney, but ahwells!

December 2012. Got the Nintendo Land bundle. I didn't have a Wii, so I played a few Wii games and some 3rd party titles like ZombiU and Arkham City for a while with no shortage of things to play. I started getting more exclusive with Pikmin 3.

Love and tolerate.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Damn there's a lot more peeps with Wii Us on this site than I thought! If only yal would participate in the Nintendomination tourneys, we could have a proper Splatoon tourney, but ahwells!

Can't afford a new game right now :(

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch