By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U/3DS Direct Complete! Corrin (FE Fates) and Bayonetta Announced!

Best Announcement?

Cloud 15 11.63%

Corrin 6 4.65%

Bayonetta 93 72.09%

See Results 15 11.63%

Total:129
MohammadBadir said:
I fell asleep, what did I miss? D: any summary?

The following characters were confirmed:

Corrin/Kamui from Fire Emblem Fates, and Bayonetta.

More info on Cloud, more Mii costumes like a Geno costume from Super Mario RPG, and more amiibos.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Honestly, I am not all that excited for Corrin, as this makes it 6 FE characters already. I feel having someone else for variety sake would have been nice, and I say this as a huge FE fan. Bayonetta was awesome though! x ) I will still get both characters though : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I really don't know who are cuter - Bayonetta or Sakurai in glasses.

Should we expect full version of SSB4 in 2016? I want buy one game with all the DLCs included.

Bayoonettaaaaaaa!

So I watched it, my thoughts:

Eww more FE.
Cloud's cool, will pick him up.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
RIP Snake

Thank you Sakurai, this has been the best Smash yet :')

Around the Network

I could not be more hyped for Corrin and Bayonetta! They both look like they have such deep playstyles and have been handled very well! Day one for both of them.

I want the bayonetta Amiibo

I honestly think the Geno Mii Fighter announcement was much better than the Corrin announcement.. I'm not saying that because I'm a huge SMRPG fanboy, I swear!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---