By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

So this will be like majority of people predicted, Horizon>Zelda graphics while Zelda>Horizon metacritic and sales.

I must sale that both predictions from OP, that Horizon will win Zelda on metacritic and sales, were very bold easily said, especially for point that Horizon will win Zelda on metacritic.

Also it was not hard at all for Horizon to beat technically Wii U game from technically graphic side, when PS4 is so much stronger than Wii U, but IMO Zelda BotW because great art style still look phenomenal even from technical side Horizon graphic is much advanced.

Around the Network
Pagan said:
My 13 month young son is for Zelda
https://youtu.be/SVncGdmS7NY

This is relly great. :)

SpokenTruth said:
Pavolink said:

Didn't Sony announce numbers?

2.6 million shipped + digital in the first 2 weeks.  

its 2,6 million sold through. not shipped. 

Are there any big differences between Zelda on Switch versus Wii U? I got bored of Horizon and sold it, want to try Zelda now but fuck buying a Switch for it. I've finally started to see a steady supply of Wii U Zelda's floating around at retail, so I'll probably just jump in there.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Are there any big differences between Zelda on Switch versus Wii U? I got bored of Horizon and sold it, want to try Zelda now but fuck buying a Switch for it. I've finally started to see a steady supply of Wii U Zelda's floating around at retail, so I'll probably just jump in there.

It's the same game, though the Switch version has a couple tiny advantages graphically and is 900p instead of 720p if I'm correct.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Shark was a dare devil with this thread's OP.

Thank you for the compliment.

daredevil.shark said:
KLAMarine said:

Shark was a dare devil with this thread's OP.

Thank you for the compliment.

No prob Bob.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Do you already have a Wii U? Because getting a Wii U and Zelda is only $100 cheaper than getting a Switch and Zelda ($260 vs $360), which is not worth it at all for a dead console.

LudicrousSpeed said:

The Switch version has a smoother framerate and a higher screen resolution.

This place is so good for a Good Laugh.

And Ocarina of Time is the Best Game ever.
There is no doubt about it.

Only younger "gamers" whom didnt experience it back then, could tell it is overrated.

Of course BOTW is in second place.

Rookies