By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

I think this will be the first Zelda game that will sell more than 10 million copies on its original release.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
tbone51 said:

So with daredevil premature calling victory for no real reason based on anything other than just being biased npd shows HDZ selling at minimum 650k sales (retail) and add in digital it should be around 850k-1mil.

Zelda outsold it in US by around 400k-600k.

HDZ vs BotW

*HDZ did supposedly 2.6mil sell thru first 2 weeks (WW)

850k-1mil × 1.385mil (US First Month)
200K × 475k Japan (7 weeks no digital)
200k+ × 100k+ (UK present)

200k+ x 200k+ (Germany but Zelda is greater and this is march)

Any1 else got official numbers? (Other regions)

Dude wtf. It's HZD.

We have more Zelda numbers (france, spain), but no idea about Horizon.

We do have the numbers. I might have to go back to the charts on gaf to find them.

Zelda beat HZD in both those territories too. I dont get the add up for 2.6mil sell thru in 2 weeks with these numbers though. It looks more like shipment numbers. But i could be wrong. You think HZD would of been well over 1mil in the US with 2.6mil sellthru WW firstv2 weeks.

tbone51 said:

So with daredevil premature calling victory for no real reason based on anything other than just being biased npd shows HDZ selling at minimum 650k sales (retail) and add in digital it should be around 850k-1mil.

HDZ vs BotW

It looks like Zelda sales are going to be above, even more considering the game had the power to sell a $300 piece of hardware along with it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

okr said:
I think this will be the first Zelda game that will sell more than 10 million copies on its original release.

Me too. Its tracking ahead of TP. This is why i dont understand OP. He claims HZD won because it had a great start, then runs away when i present him facts lol. Oh well

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

HDZ vs BotW

It looks like Zelda sales are going to be above, even more considering the game had the power to sell a $300 piece of hardware along with it.

I think HZD is still ahead but zelda will leg out much better. This zelda will be the first 10mil seller :o

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:

I think HZD is still ahead but zelda will leg out much better. This zelda will be the first 10mil seller :o

I also believe this. But I prefer to wait and see.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:

Assuming no adjustments happen, VGChartz will have Zelda ahead for the global week ending March 18th, because Zelda is ahead by 74k in the US, 4k in Europe, and 25k in Japan (according to Media Create), while the gap as of March 11 is just 80k.

IT IS OVER horizon fans

No one single win.

You started this fight you are paying for it.
How you even dare to fight against the bigger franchise out there??? (quality)

What is next????
Happines for a future rockstar game selling more than Zelda?????

wolflink said:
IT IS OVER horizon fans

No one single win.

You started this fight you are paying for it.
How you even dare to fight against the bigger franchise out there??? (quality)

What is next????
Happines for a future rockstar game selling more than Zelda?????

Bro calm down, its no Winner yet and even so HZD for a new ip did straight up well.

Also ok we know US was 1mil+ in March (hzd). So it could be close to 3.5mil sold thru now

Sure Horizon is very eyecandy but there are really shameful things about it.