By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

I don't believe I will ever see a Guerrilla game being critically more acclaimed than a Zelda.

Tim and The Princes...

Around the Network

nobody got time to play Horizon tbh when Zelda is releasing close to that date , by looking at recent story trailer alone could give you guys a glimpse of picture between Zelda and Horizon about rating and sales

Horizon story trailer - 700k for 4days
Zelda story trailer -4.6m for 2days

Now we have Horizon's meta. Zelda BOTW has a good chance of getting more than 88

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Now we have Horizon's meta. Zelda BOTW has a good chance of getting more than 88

Yeah it's very likely Zelda will have a higher metascore.

Sales wise... Horizon does have a chance.

I'm sorry to see your prediction about to be destroyed in a couple days. It would take a miracle for Zelda to sell less, and be reviewed less than Horizon.

Around the Network

Almost everyone who got a Switch is getting Zelda, so the Switch version alone will have a stellar launch. Then you have the people who will opt for the WiiU version instead of jumping right into the switch on top of that.

Yeah Horizon had no chance in beating BotW in meta nor sales in my opinion.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

i dont see casuals buying horizon much as zelda as for the meta lol but who knows maybe nintendo fukcs up with botw : ) as for graphics thats debatable

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Uncharted 4, Sony's biggest and best selling game, only sold 8 million AND it was bundled. What chance does a new IP have against the legend that IS Zelda? Zero chance.

kljesta64 said:
i dont see casuals buying horizon much as zelda as for the meta lol but who knows maybe nintendo fukcs up with botw : ) as for graphics thats debatable

its not. only a blind person (or one that is completely biased) would think zelda looks better

pray4mojo said:
Uncharted 4, Sony's biggest and best selling game, only sold 8 million AND it was bundled. What chance does a new IP have against the legend that IS Zelda? Zero chance.

Not sure why you're saying "Only sold 8 million" when that's higher then any entry in the Zelda series. Also it's 8.7 million as of December 21st.

Now also "Zero Chance" is a very strong term, considering only 4 Zelda games have sold over 5 million. Horizon has a good chance at breaking the 5 million mark in my opinion and "only 8 million" is even a possibility with legs.