By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BoTW

lionpetercarmoo said:

Do you even look at your freaking comments.

No idea what you're getting at.  Do you look at your comments?

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network
JakDaSnack said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

LOOK AT WHAT I GOD DAMN QUOTED

lionpetercarmoo said:
JakDaSnack said:

dude relax

JakDaSnack said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

dude relax

No, dont make illogical posts.

lionpetercarmoo said:
JakDaSnack said:

dude relax

Why is it illogical?

Around the Network
JakDaSnack said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

Why is it illogical?

Because I quoted something and you ignore it and say something else. If you don't understand don't bother posting a reply.

dude I responded directly to your comment, did you not understand my comment?

JakDaSnack said:

I QUOTED something. 

lionpetercarmoo said:
JakDaSnack said:

I QUOTED something. Like I said if you don't understand after this do not respond.

Ok I'm done playing games with you, I said GG had a history of making bad games, you said it doesn't matter because they are making a new type of game, I said it did matter and gave reasons why, then you responded by quoting me, and asked if I looked at my own comments.  That didn't make sense to me, because there wasn't anything illogical in my post "that I could see". I asked you to explain, and you've been a jerk ever since.  So if you are gonna continue to play games, then I won't respond, I will be finished.  But if you would like to continue this conversation then please do so, but no more of these childish games.  Just because YOU think you are being clear, doesn't mean you are.

lionpetercarmoo said:
JakDaSnack said:

You guys do realize we're talking about Nintendo and Guerilla games.  Nintendo has a long history of making Zelda games on home consoles that score mid to upper 90's on metacritic.  Guerilla games has a long history (with one exception) of scoring in the 70-80 range, what makes you think Horizon will be different?  And with Zelda coming out a week later the sales will take a major hit on Horizon.  

I'm really hopeful that Horizon is great, if it is then I'll get it day one.  But even with a large install base, I don't think it will come close on sales.

Just my two cents.

JakDaSnack said:

No I'm not, I'm comparing a video game developer to a video game developer, it doesn't matter which type of game they make, it's still the same people doing it.  

The bolded is what I said. Now will you either continue from their or continue saying I don't see anything.

JakDaSnack said:
lionpetercarmoo said:

I QUOTED something. Like I said if you don't understand after this do not respond.

Ok I'm done playing games with you, I said GG had a history of making bad games, you said it doesn't matter because they are making a new type of game, I said it did matter and gave reasons why, then you responded by quoting me, and asked if I looked at my own comments.  That didn't make sense to me, because there wasn't anything illogical in my post "that I could see". I asked you to explain, and you've been a jerk ever since.  So if you are gonna continue to play games, then I won't respond, I will be finished.  But if you would like to continue this conversation then please do so, but no more of these childish games.  Just because YOU think you are being clear, doesn't mean you are.