By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hardware numbers Germany - Wii sells best in April

well they can also come to switzerland, we sell gears and the other games here too. (we're doing everything that provides money

btw, louie, you know that vienna is in austria? switzerland is the other country with alps...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Haha germany is dissing 360 more than Japan. Didn't think that was possible.

most people I know in Germany are eather big PC fans or are waiting for big games and price drops, Halo 3 and GTA 4 are going to make lots of people go Next-Gen

@ Neos, where you from ? I´m from Köln (Cologne) but I used to live by Kaldenkirchen and still invade your counrty on a regular basis (in a good way), oh and Mindless Self Indulgence rocks, my favorite song is Bring the Pain 

Hopefully a few of our great American games make it past their extremely crazy and dumb censorship ways.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@ Louie

Thanks for sharing this info!

Around the Network

Yeah right, if you ban violence, you must be a Nazi. Shooting people on screen is free speach. I get it...

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

mrstickball said:
Hopefully a few of our great American games make it past their nazi censorship ways.

I think there's no need to attack germany in such a stupid manner...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

The source for these stats is GfK. So they're quite reputable, and I guess ioi will add them to the Euro page soon. :) Judging by April sales the Wii will take over the 360 before the fall (JohnLucas will probably forecast July!). Really tiny sales for NexGen though. The DS hardware is probably outselling all 3 systems combined.

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

what happened here?? I thought germany is part of EU???? and EU is sony land???? or is Germany no longer part of EU??? damn Geo100 class here I come ; ;

@ Nintendo Fanboy: Well... I´m sorry, I was never that good in geography (just if it was about Japan, I love that country ) but didn´t Vienna say he was from switzerland and just liked austria? or something?

@PK9394: Yeah, I was really surprised too... but Europe seems to be a market were Sony products still sell pretty well, despite the huge Wii numbers.

@Mrstickball: I´ll send you a private message in the next few days... things like that shouldn´t be discussed in the Forum. (not the way you discuss them at least)