By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome to the world of multi-quoting

Hey there VG Folks!

Those among you with a sharp eye for details might have noticed a new button pop up under the posts in the forums! It's the brand new "Multi-Quote" feature. Here's how it works:

- While you read a thread, you might notice a comment you want to reply to so you can go ahead and click on the "Multi-Quote" button. You'll receive a message that the post has been added to your quote list. (Hit the button again to remove the post from your queue)

- You can continue on reading the thread and hitting the button for every post you want to quote and reply to.

- When you're done reading, you can hit the "Rich text reply" link or any of the "Reply" or "Quote" buttons under a post and you'll be greeted with all the posts you've previously marked.

Notes:

- This also works for cross-thread quoting.

- Your queue will empty automatically after your post.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I saw it before the thread *proud*

Anywho, this is a great feature imo, and one that will be rather useful. Deffinitely one of the best updates so far. Thank you for your work Trucks!

I just noticed the button, great seems very useful

that is really cool

TruckOSaurus said:

Hey there VG Folks!

Those among you with a sharp eye for details might have noticed a new button pop up under the posts in the forums! It's the brand new "Multi-Quote" feature. Here's how it works:

- While you read a thread, you might noticed a comment you want to reply to so you can go ahead and click on the "Multi-Quote" button. You'll receive a message that the post has been added to your quote list. (Hit the button again to remove the post from your queue)

- You can continue on reading the thread and hitting the button for every post you want to quote and reply to.

- When you're done reading, you can hit the "Rich text reply" link or any of the "Reply" or "Quote" buttons under a post and you'll be greeted with all the posts you've previously marked.

Notes:

Teeqoz said:

Anywho, this is a great feature imo, and one that will be rather useful. Deffinitely one of the best updates so far. Thank you for your work Trucks!

Mike321 said:

neat

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Hey there VG Folks!

- While you read a thread, you might noticed a comment you want to reply to so you can go ahead and click on the "Multi-Quote" button. You'll receive a message that the post has been added to your quote list. (Hit the button again to remove the post from your queue)

Notes:

Teeqoz said:

Test.

ioi said:
1 - NDS = 151,992 2 - PS2 = 122,639 3 - PSP = 55,850 4 - Wii = 51,744 5 - X360 = 45,036

Thanks for the sales number update ioi! Good to have you around!

Muahahahahaha I am going to have fun with this

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Hey there VG Folks!

Notes:

Mike321 said:

neat

VGPolyglot said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Hey there VG Folks!

Notes:

>

neat test

Thanks for the new feature.

Thank you so much Truck. I always had a hard time multi quoting, and now this will make it easier for me TwT

Is it too late for me to nominate you for best user for 2015, lol! x D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread